Keep checking back to this page for the latest Derby County Football Club job opportunities.
Downloadable Application Forms
Job Application Form
Equal Opportunities Form
DCFCMegastore are recruiting for a number of Part-Time vacancies to join the team at Pride Park Stadium.
Part Time Sales Assistant
Core hours will be 25 hours per week- will include Saturdays 9am-5pm and matchdays where applicable
Matchday Sales Assistant
Core hours will be matchdays – weekends and night games.
Due to the nature of the work, flexibility on working hours will be required for all posts.
These roles involve providing the highest standards of customer service selling club merchandise. Responsibilities include stock rotation and presentation, cash handling, supporting customers with purchases, orders and sales. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Mandy Hollis, Retail & Merchandising Manager at: DCFCMegastore, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL or by email to email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of applications is midday on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
SENIOR HOSPITALITY EXECUTIVE
Derby County Football Club are looking to appoint a Senior Hospitality Executive to join our Club DCFC team at the Stadium. The role would incorporate the identification, management and development of accounts and the achievement of agreed sales goals for match day and corporate hospitality, and Club events. This role reports directly to the Head of Hospitality and Events and would be responsible for the generation of new revenue streams and contributing to the financial success of the Club, by increasing share within current accounts, and through the effective identification and management of target accounts.
Responsibilities would include:
• To ensure the achievement of agreed sales targets for existing and target accounts, through ongoing account management and development.
• To create and maintain individual account information that identifies all major contracts, current and proposed revenue, percentage share and future opportunities to enable efficient contract management.
• Input into new business opportunities from specific target accounts and defined markets.
• Propose and evaluate options for achievement of revenue goals under constraints of time and budget and offer judgement on the practicality of options from both a business and operational perspective.
• To identify and contribute towards defining key sales objectives in line with Company objectives and customer needs.
• Ensure consistency of sales activity that complies with the Company legal, commercial, technical infrastructure and strategic direction.
• Effective and persuasive communications, both orally and in writing, to both internal and external stakeholders.
• To act as an ambassador for Derby County Football Club and ensure that every interaction with customers exceeds expectations.
• To keep up to date, so far as necessary, for the efficient executing of the job, with new procedures and techniques.
• To be conversant with and participate in activities and developments at a local, regional, and national level which are relevant to the post.
The successful candidate will require:
• Experience of Business to Business sales and/or Account Management
• The ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
• A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as using own initiative
Competitive salary depending on experience.
The role is a full time position based at the Pride Park Stadium, with core working hours of 35 hours per week plus all home fixtures.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why you think you are the best person for the role to: The HR Department, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is midday on Friday 2nd June 2017.
Derby County Football Club is an Inclusive Club for All.Matchday SLOs
Derby County is looking to add their Matchday Supporter Liaison Officers team.
Derby County is so much more than just a football team. We are a community of different faces, stories and backgrounds. Some of us live in Derby, just around the corner; some of us live on the other side of the world.
Some of us are the ‘long timers’ and have been with the Rams through thick and thin; but some of us are the ‘first timers’ and don’t really know what to expect.
Whatever your story, whatever your background; WE ARE DERBY.
This season the Rams have added an extra touch of quality and class to matchdays at the iPro Stadium by training a team of Liaison Officers to represent the club.
The MSLO team is an innovative initiative which will assist in providing a level of supporter experience which far exceeds their expectations.
The team provide a touchpoint for fans on their matchday journey which allows them to confidently highlight feedback and make recommendations for change.
They are strategically located around the ground and surrounding areas in order to assist with any issues which supporters are faced with.
They currently work under the guidance of Derby County’s Supporter Liaison Officer and help make changes to the matchday experience but may be involved in other areas such as assisting in parts of the events programme.
MSLOs are fully briefed prior to each fixture arming them with vital information and will be given a full debrief post-match in which feedback will be provided.
Derby County are looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
* Blessed with a 'can do' attitude
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com.
MATCHDAY SAFETY STEWARDS
Derby County Football Club currently have a number of vacancies for Safety Stewards to support our match day operations.
This role will involve directing members of the public as they enter and leave the stadium, patrolling sections of the stadium and dealing with any problems that may arise to ensure the safety of all members of the public.
Good communication and customer service skills are required together with a positive and courteous manner.
Applicants are required to be over 18 years of age.
Successful applicants will be trained to NVQ2 Level 2 in Spectator Safety after a probationary period has been completed.
To apply for this role you will need to complete an application form and return this to: Kim Davidson, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Derby County Catering Vacancies
For Catering Vacancies at Derby County Football Club, please visit: PrideParkStadium.com.
Derby County Football Club is committed to equal opportunities and will therefore consider employment applications on the basis of merit regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Derby County Football Club acknowledges and accepts that it has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children and young people who are under the club's care or using the club's facilities.
As part of the club's commitment to providing a safe environment for children and young people, applicants should be aware that they may be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Criminal Record Check (CRC) as part of the recruitment process.