10:00 24 May 2013
Keep checking back to this page for the latest Derby County job opportunities.
Downloadable Application Forms
Job Application Form
Equal Opportunities Form
Betting Cashiers (Part-Time)
Derby County's in-stadium betting operator BD Stadia are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of fans bets on a match day.
Hours: On match days, three hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
▪ •Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
▪ Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
▪ Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
▪ Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
▪ •Honest and reliable
▪ Professional and smart in appearance
▪ Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
▪ Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
▪ Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling
An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a per-requisite.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please visit the website WWW.BDSTADIA.CO.UK/APPLICATION where you can fill out our online application stating Derby County as your preferred ground - applications via email will not be accepted. Please complete all sections including references and attach a photo.
Due to the number of applications receive we are only able to contact those who are successful, however some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional positions become available.
Derby County Catering Vacancies
For Catering Vacancies at Derby County Football Club, please visit: iprostadium.net.
Derby County Football Club is committed to equal opportunities and will therefore consider employment applications on the basis of merit, regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or any other inappropriate distinction.
Derby County Football Club acknowledges and accepts that it has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children and young people who are under the club's care or using the club's facilities.
As part of the club's commitment to providing a safe environment for young people, you may be asked during the recruitment process to obtain a Criminal Records Bureau check Safeguarding Children.