12:40 23 April 2013
By DCFC Media
Enjoy a tour of Pride Park Stadium.
Ever wondered what the view of Pride Park Stadium is like if you're sat in the Directors' Box?
Or have you always wanted to make the journey out of the home changing room and down the tunnel?
Derby County is offering you the chance to do exactly that - plus a whole lot more - as part of the exclusive stadium tours package.
Each trip around the stadium lasts approximately one hour and gives you a look behind the scenes.
The stadium tour covers many areas, including:
* Directors' Box
* Hospitality lounges
* The tunnel
* Home changing room
* Police cells
* Press areas
Please Note: While Derby County aim to include everything listed above there is no guarantee that the tour will visit all these areas as hospitality lounges and other areas may be in use.
£8 Per Person
Tours are available on specific dates but one-off events can be arranged upon request - please note, however, that these will be subject to a minimum number of guests and the availability of tour guides.
Tour Dates & Bookings
To view the latest tour dates and to book your spot, please follow this link: http://tickets.wearederby.com/en-gb/categories/tours
Terms & Conditions
• Please bring your voucher on the day of the tour
• Please arrive at the Toyota West Stand Main Reception 15 minutes prior to the tour to enable the guide to start on time
• Please note that tours are subject to availability and Derby County have the right to cancel at any given time.
• Strictly no refunds or rearrangements with notice less than 48 hours prior to the originally booked date of the tour
• Tours will last approximately one hour. Derby County may have restrictions on the day of visiting some areas if they are in use
• Please note that tours will not operate on a home matchday
• The tour vouchers will be sent to your home address after the transaction has been made