The club’s stadium tours have proved to be extremely popular in recent years and the Rams are now keen to present fans with the chance to view the Training Centre facilities.
The tours take place once a week, on a Wednesday afternoon from 3pm for approximately one hour, and are hosted by Club Ambassador and Rams legend Roger Davies.
Spots on the tour have now been reduced to just £9 per person – so make sure you take advantage of the new price and enjoy a look around the Training Centre.
Remaining dates this month include:
Wednesday 18th January 2017
Wednesday 25th January 2017
Supporters can book their spot at WeAreDerby.com or from the Derby County Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema de Lux.
The direct link for bookings is: http://tickets.wearederby.com/en-gb/categories/tours.
The Training Centre tour includes:
* Chance to view all of the Training Centre facilities
* One-hour tour of the Training Centre
* Car parking space available on-site
* Opportunity to learn about the extension and development plans
Terms & Conditions
1) Please present ticket when attending tour
2) Please report to the Academy Main Reception 15 minutes prior to start time
3) Derby County reserve the right to cancel the Training Centre tour at any time
4) Refunds must be requested at least 48 hours prior to tour
5) Some areas of the Training Centre may be unavailable if already in use