The club’s official matchday magazine can be bought from all around and inside the iPro Stadium ahead of the visit of Paul Lambert’s side, kick-off: 7:45pm.
Featuring as our South Derbyshire Day edition, the official matchday magazine will consist of 92-pages and as ever will boast an array of features, costing just £3 per copy.
edition of The Ram includes the following:
* Sam Rush Column: Derby County’s President & Chief Executive expresses his delight for Darren Wassall and his coaching staff following the club’s 3-1 win over Brentford last Saturday.
* From The Dugout: Derby’s Head Coach Darren Wassall reviews a victory that ended the Rams’ eight-game run in the Sky Bet Championship without a win and challenges the side to back it up against Blackburn Rovers.
* Captain’s Comments: After being reinstated as Club Captain, Richard Keogh pens his first notes for his Captain’s Column to analyse the club’s 3-1 win over Brentford.
* Action Stations: Look back on the best of the pictures as Derby County returned to winning ways with a well-earned victory in the Capital.
* The Big Interview: Back from injury, Craig Bryson speaks exclusively to The Ram about getting over his injury problems, the competition for places in midfield and why joining Derby has proven to be the best decision of his life.
* Blackburn Rovers In Profile: Over seven pages, The Ram analyses this weekend’s visitors and spoke to the Lancashire Telegraph’s Blackburn report, Paul Wheelock, to get a deeper insight into the players that Wassall and his squad will encounter.
* Bald Eagle’s Barmy Army: This season marks the 20th anniversary of the Rams’ promotion to the top flight under Jim Smith. We analyse the club’s two more fixtures from that season and profile two of the key members from the class of ‘96.
* Back To School: Cyrus Christie is the latest first team player to sit down with The Ram and reflect on his Primary and Secondary school days in Coventry.
* Academy Focus: Find out how Derby County’s Under 21s stretched their unbeaten run to five games, whilst Timi Max Elsnik speaks exclusively about playing alongside senior players.
* Behind The Scenes: Senior Club Journalist Tom Loakes pens his job role and just how the media department at Derby County operates.
* Fantasy Football: One Derby County fan goes under the spotlight and is quizzed about his greatest memories of the club growing up.
* Collectable Poster: Designed in house, pick up the latest of our collectable posters FREE with your copy of The Ram.
Written in-house, in partnership with Ignition Publications who designs and produces The Ram, the official programme really is the essential matchday accessory.
For more details, or to subscribe for the 2015/16 season, call Ignition Publications on 01347 821344.