Turning 31 tomorrow, the wholehearted defender spoke to The Ram about the past 12 months, his unwavering passion for football, life under Darren Wassall and working his way through his coaching badges.
The latest edition of the official matchday magazine can be bought from all around and inside the iPro Stadium ahead of the visit of David Wagner’s side, kick-off: 3pm.
Consisting of 84-pages, as ever The Ram will boast an array of features, costing just £3 per copy.
The #DCFCvHTAFC edition of The Ram includes the following:
* Sam Rush Column: Derby County’s President & Chief Executive reviews the start to life under Darren Wassall as well as the latest news surrounding the club after it was announced the Rams are the most-watched Football League side on the television.
* From The Dugout: Derby’s Head Coach Darren Wassall assesses his side’s 2-1 loss at Wolves last time out, Chris Martin’s return to goalscoring form and Will Hughes’ return to full training.
* Captain’s Comments: Club Captain Richard Keogh pens his thoughts on Derby’s last three-game week, team bonding at Silverstone and his aim to kick March off to the best possible start.
* Action Stations: Look back on the best of the pictures as Derby County recorded a hard fought win against Blackburn Rovers and a narrow defeat at Wolves.
* The Big Interview: Back in the first team fold, Jake Buxton speaks exclusively to The Ram to assess his fight back from a back injury, playing for the Under 21s, what Darren Wassall has brought to the table and being an influence in the dressing room.
* Huddersfield Town In Profile: Over seven pages, The Ram analyses this weekend’s visitors and spoke to the Huddersfield Examiner’s Terriers reporter, Doug Thomson, to get a deeper insight into the players that Wassall and his squad will encounter.
* Bald Eagle’s Barmy Army: This season marks the 20th anniversary of the Rams’ promotion to the top flight under Jim Smith. We analyse the club’s two more fixtures from that season and profile two of the key members from the class of ‘96.
* Back To School: Bradley Johnson is the latest first team player to sit down with The Ram and reflect on his Primary and Secondary school days in London.
* Academy Focus: The Ram reviews all the Academy news after Alex Cover and Alex Babos penned their first professional contracts earlier this week, whilst the Under 18s won their first game of 2016 in emphatic fashion.
* Behind The Scenes: Player Supporter Officer Adam Storer sat down with The Ram to talk about his job role.
* Fantasy Football: One Derby County fan goes under the spotlight and is quizzed about his greatest memories of the club growing up.
* Collectable Poster: Designed in house, pick up the latest of our collectable posters FREE with your copy of The Ram.
Written in-house, in partnership with Ignition Publications who designs and produces The Ram, the official programme really is the essential matchday accessory.
For more details, or to subscribe for the 2015/16 season, call Ignition Publications on 01347 821344.