Club Captain Richard Keogh headlines this weekend’s MK Dons edition of The Ram.
The club’s official matchday magazine can be bought from all around and inside the iPro Stadium ahead of the visit of MK Dons' first ever trip to the home of the Rams on Saturday, kick-off: 3pm.
As has been the case over all but one of the league games at the iPro Stadium this season, the official matchday magazine will consist of 84-pages, boasting an array of features and costs just £3 per copy.
The #DCFCvMKD edition of The Ram includes the following:
* Sam Rush Column: Derby County’s President & Chief Executive reviews an eventful week for the club and says the last 16 games of the season represent a ‘big opportunity’ for the club.
* From The Dugout: In his first exclusive column, Derby’s new Head Coach Darren Wassall says Saturday’s fixture is a time for everyone to rally round each other and explains his decision to appoint Richard Keogh as Club Captain.
* Fact File: The Ram analyses the playing and coaching career of Derby County’s new Head Coach Darren Wassall.
* Action Stations: Look at the best of the pictures as Derby County are held to draws by Preston North End and Fulham.
* The Big Interview: Reinstated as Club Captain, Richard Keogh talks about being given the armband, the way Darren Wassall likes to work and why 2016 could be a big year for him personally.
* MK Dons In Profile: Over seven pages, The Ram analyses this weekend’s visitors and spoke to Milton Keynes News’ Scott Kirk to get a deeper insight into the players that Wassall and his squad will encounter.
* Bald Eagle’s Barmy Army: This season marks the 20th anniversary of the Rams’ promotion to the top flight under Jim Smith. We analyse the club’s two more fixtures from that season and profile two of the key members from the class of ‘96.
* Coaching Ranks Bolstered: The Ram looks back on the news of Craig Short and Des Walker joining the club’s coaching staff earlier this week.
* Back To School: Andreas Weimann is the latest first team player to sit down with The Ram and reflect on his Primary and Secondary school days in Vienna.
* Academy Focus: Find out how Derby County’s Under 21s secured their third win in four games to maintain their promotion push, whilst Calum Macdonald speaks about making the most of the opportunities that come his way.
* Fantasy Football: One Derby County fan goes under the spotlight and is quizzed about his greatest memories of the club growing up.
* Collectable Poster: Designed in house, pick up the latest of our collectable posters FREE with your copy of The Ram.
Written in-house, in partnership with Ignition Publications who designs and produces The Ram, the official programme really is the essential matchday accessory.
For more details, or to subscribe for the 2015/16 season, call Ignition Publications on 01347 821344.Tweets by @ dcfcofficial