The second edition of Derby County's new monthly magazine, The Rampage, is now on sale!
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is a bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The second edition of the season includes:
- A word from Executive Chairman Mel Morris on the passing of the club’s last living FA Cup winner Reg Harrison, as well as a deeper look at the life of the Rams legend. Read an extract from this article here.
- An in-depth look on how and why Derby County will continue to fight against racial injustice including interviews with Specialist First-Team Coach Liam Rosenior and first-team players Duane Holmes, Curtis Davies and George Evans. Read an extract from this article here.
- Tom Lawrence opens up in a feature-length interview for the first time on dealing with the loss of his mum as Derby pushed for the Play-Offs in 2018/19 season and his comeback from the troubled months that followed. Read an extract from his story here.
- How Derby County’s ‘Stay Safe, Stay Fit, Stay Connected’ initiative was put to work during lockdown and beyond to help the community deal with COVID-19.
- Assistant Manager Chris van der Weerden gives insight to his relationship with Phillip Cocu dating back to their playing days together.
- A look at a day in the life of the Derby County goalkeepers, with an exclusive look into their training and video analysis sessions. Read an extract from this article here.
- Derby County’s best transfers by decade, according to RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley, are revealed.
- Seth Johnson, Derby County’s last player to receive an England cap while at the club, looks back on his career with the Rams
- An introduction to the Rams’ new first-year scholars and a catch up with Senior Professional Development Phase Coach on how his personal journey is helping the next crop of Rams stars.
- And much, much more!
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from the DCFCMegastore, located at Pride Park Stadium, for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.