Ticket details have been confirmed for Derby County’s upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixture at Huddersfield Town.
Please note that tickets for this game will be available online on dcfc.co.uk and from the Ticket Office in person.
Wednesday 2nd February 2022, 7:45pm kick-off
On Sale Dates
Membership Holders with priority access on away tickets (one ticket per Fan ID) – Saturday 15th January 2022 (10am)
2021/22 Season Ticket Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) – Wednesday 19th January 2022 (10am)
General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) – Saturday 22nd January 2022 (10am)
Off Sale Dates
Tickets will go off sale online at 12pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
Tickets will go off sale from the Ticket Office at 4pm on Tuesday 1st February 2022.
Adults (19-64) - £25
Seniors (65+) - £20
Under 19s (11-18) * - £15
Under 11s (2-10) * - £10
* Supporters aged 13 and below must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.
Be Prepared - Covid-19 Certification
Following the UK Government’s introduction of Plan B measures for its Autumn/Winter Plan, Derby County is asking its supporters to Be Prepared before they travel to watch the Rams in action.
As of Wednesday 15th December, Covid-19 Certification is mandatory for entry into settings where large crowds gather – including unseated indoor events with 500 or more attendees, unseated outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees and any event with 10,000 or more attendees.
As a result, supporters will need to be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 Certification to enter football stadia where the attendance will exceed 10,000 seated or 4,000 standing.
Similar legislation was already in force in Wales, with Cardiff City, Newport County and Swansea City have been operating these measures during the 2021/22 season.
To ensure that you can continue to watch Derby in person this season in a safe manner, it is imperative that you play your part by ensuring you have valid COVID-19 Passes or proof of certification in advance of match day.
For full details about the NHS COVID Pass, which includes information on how to obtain valid certification of the COVID-19 vaccine, please CLICK HERE.
To Be Prepared, those of you who are attending fixtures, where COVID-19 Certification is mandatory, are advised to:
* Check the Derby County and when travelling away from home the host clubs’ latest COVID-19 guidance in advance of matchday and read its COVID Code of Conduct.
* Ensure you have a valid form of COVID certification in your possession before you leave for the ground or you will not be permitted entry.
* The best form of Certification is the COVID pass. You can download the COVID digital pass using the designated NHS App or to your wallet or camera roll in case there is no signal.
* Bring your original printed NHS COVID Pass on the day of the fixture if you are unable to use the digital version.
* A negative Lateral Flow test result will be permissible should you be unable to provide a COVID pass
* Make sure your passes are easily accessible to ensure efficiency and speed of access when approaching the turnstiles.
TEST BEFORE TRAVEL
Full details on how to obtain a COVID NHS Pass can be found above, but for those who are not yet double vaccinated, you will need to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending the match.
If the test returns a positive result, then you must NOT attend the fixture and follow the correct procedures as advised by the NHS. Further information about COVID-19 is available HERE.
DON’T TRAVEL IF UNWELL
Even if double-vaccinated, you must not attend if you, or anybody attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
* How to get an NHS COVID Pass - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
* How to download a digital NHS COVID Pass -https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
* Further information about COVID-19 - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
After purchasing your Derby County Membership you must register it
using the link you are sent via email. Once the registration process is
complete, your Membership can take up to 48 hours to enable the
ticketing benefits (including discounts and priority).
Memberships can be purchased here: membership.dcfc.co.uk/home
There are EIGHT pairs of Wheelchair Disabled & Personal Assistant tickets available and Ambulant tickets will be taken from the main allocation. Wheelchair supporters’ prices are dependant on age and Personal Assistants are admitted free of charge.
A £1 per ticket booking fee will be payable for all tickets purchased online, while a £1 per transaction postage fee will be payable for tickets to be posted.
allocation of 2,336 tickets have been made available to Derby County fans.
Collections are not available from away stadiums.
Proof of age may be required on entry for any concessionary tickets.
Match ticket refunds are not available for this game from Derby County.
Ticketing Operating Hours
Please Note: The Ticket Office Counters will also be open on home matchdays.