Derby County’s Away Membership packages for the 2017/18 season are available to purchase.
The official Derby County Away Membership give Rams Fans the best chance of securing tickets for our away fixtures during the 2017/18 season.
Away Memberships are now available to buy onlinehere24 hours a day, in person from the Derby County Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema De Lux, or over the phone on 0871 472 1884* (option 1) during the Ticket Office's usual opening hours which can be foundhere.
The 2017/18 Away Membership prices and packages are as follows:
Adult Package: £39 for Season Ticket Holders or £49 for Home Members
13-17 Years: £19 for Season Ticket Holders or £25 for Home Members
2-12 Years: £14 for 2-12 Rams Squad Season Ticket Holders or £19 for Home Members
The benefits for each of these packages include early purchase priority for away match tickets, discounted Roadrider coach travel purchases, personalised membership card and the option to join Rams on Tour.*
*Terms & Conditions apply, please see below for more details.
- Away tickets purchased during the Away Member priority period are strictly for the use of the Away Member, therefore the away ticket purchased must be of the same age band as the Away Member.
- Away members will gain the highest priority of sale on away match tickets, however in cases where the club receives a limited allocation, Derby County Football Club reserves the right to put in place an additional priority for Away Members that includes games attended at any time during a season (this priority will only be put in place in exceptional circumstances).
- For Away Members to qualify for this additional period, all away tickets purchased must be purchased and recorded through the Derby County Ticketing System (therefore any tickets purchased as 'Pay-on-the-Day' will not count in this total), and the tickets purchased must be of the same age band as the Away Member to qualify. All tickets must be assigned to the relevant Away Member Fan ID to be able to qualify for this period of sale.
- Away Memberships are strictly for the use of the Season Ticket Holder or Home Member and therefore the Away Membership purchased must be of the same age band of the corresponding Season Ticket Holder or Home Member.
- Disabled supporters that have purchased an Away Membership are entitled to purchase a ticket for themselves and their Personal Assistant (subject to qualification); however, tickets purchased during the Away Membership priority are strictly for the Away Member.
- PA/Essential Companion tickets on their own (without the Disabled Supporter to whom they accompany) are not entitled to any benefits normally associated with an Away Membership, this includes the purchase of match tickets during the relevant priority period.
For more information regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact the Ticket Office either on 0871 472 1884* (option 1) or via an email to[email protected]during their usual opening hours.