Details for Travelling Disabled Supporters will be announced once the Derby County Ticket Office has received the ticket allocation, pricing information and disabled access information from the home club.
Notts County Vs Derby County
Disabled Liaison Officer: Beverley Markland/Tim Bradd
Telephone: 0115 955 7210
Email: [email protected]
- Drop off facilities are available
- Street parking is available outside the ground, and these spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis on the day of the game. Alternatively, there is a car park approximately 300 yards away (£5.00 charge), please call Alice on 0115 952 9000 to book your space.
- There are wheelchair spaces available and these spaces are located at pitch-side in the away end
- We have been given the upper section of the stand to sell first, therefore, those supporters that require level access seating will have to contact the nearest steward on the day of the game to be relocated to the front of the stand (front of the stand is completely level access). If we are given a further ticket allocation, please get in touch if you have already purchased your seats, as we might be able to relocate you to seats that are more suitable (subject to availability). Please specify your seating requirements at the time of purchase.
- The concourses do not have rest areas.
- Assistance dogs are admitted to the ground. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer (“DLO”), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
- Catering kiosks in the away section do not have low level serving counters.
- The club shop does not have a low level serving counter
- Accessible toilets are available in the away area.
- No Match-day commentary is available for this fixture.
- No Induction loop facilities are available.
Criteria for PA: DLA - MED/HIGH RATEor PIP - ENHANCED/STANDARD RATE
Please continue to monitor this page once fixtures for the 2018/19 season have been confirmed by the EFL.