Details for Travelling Disabled Supporters will be announced once the Derby County Ticket Office has received the ticket allocation, pricing information and disabled access information from the home club - please continue to monitor this page during the season.
Aston Villa Vs Derby County – Sky Bet Championship
Saturday 28th April 2018, Kick-Off: 3pm
Disabled Liaison Officer: Sheila Maybury
Telephone: 01213 261 518 or 03333 231 874
- There are 8 pairs of Wheelchair Disabled & Personal Assistants tickets available.
- Wheelchair Disabled & Personal Assistants are located in the HOME section of the stadium.
- Ambulant tickets are to be taken from the main allocation and are entitled to a free Personal Assistant ticket.
- Coach park is within 100 yards of the away seating area.
- Accessible car parking is available at the stadium and these spaces are allocated on a first come first serve and need to be booked in advance (at least 7 days’ notice) by calling 03333 231 874 or email [email protected].
- Wheelchair spaces are available and these spaces are located within the ‘home end’ and are on a raised platform.
- Blocks Q1, Q2 & Q3, Row A & B, have been recommended for those supporters with mobility problems. However, please note there are 7-8 steps to negotiate in order to reach these rows. Please specify your seating requirements at the time of purchase.
- Accessible toilets are located within the ‘home end’ for wheelchair users. There is an accessible toilet located within the away end for ambulant supporters that are seated in Blocks Q1, Q2 & Q3 that require this facility.
- Assistance dogs are admitted to the ground. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer (“DLO”), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
- Catering kiosks in the away area do have low level serving counters.
- No hearing loop available
- Matchday commentaries are available via headsets and it is recommended that you pre-book these 2-3 days in advance by calling 03333 231 874 or email [email protected]. If this is not possible you can go to the ticket office on the day of the game and request a headset from there.
- The concourses do not have rest areas.
- The club shop does have a low level serving counter.
Ticket details, pricing and on sale dates can be found here.