Details for Travelling Disabled Supporters will be announced once the Derby County Ticket Office has received the ticket allocation, pricing information and disabled access information from the home club - please continue to monitor this page during the season.
Millwall Vs Derby County – Sky Bet Championship
Tuesday 30th January 2018, Kick-Off: 7:45pm
Disabled Liaison Officer: Shona Groves
Telephone: 02077 403 471
Email: [email protected]
- Disabled supporters are eligible for a free Personal Assistant ticket if they receive a free Personal Assistant at Derby County.
- Coach park is within 4-5 metres of the away seating area.
- Accessible parking spaces are available. These spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis, please contact Millwall’s Ticket Office on 02077 403 471 to book your space. This car park is approximately 4-5 metres away from the away seating area.
- The concourses do not have rest areas.
- Assistance dogs are admitted to the ground. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer (“DLO”), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
- Catering kiosks in the away section do not have low level serving counters.
- The club shop does not have a low level serving counter
- Accessible toilets are available in the away area.
- There are wheelchair spaces available and these spaces are located at pitch-side within the away area.
- It is recommended for those supporters that require ‘step free’ access seating to contact the ‘Stand Supervisor’ on the day of the game, as they can arrange for you to be relocated to somewhere that is more accessible.
- Matchday commentary is available, please contact the Ticket Office on 02077 403 471 to reserve a headset, as these are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Induction loop facilities are available.
Ticket details, pricing and on sale dates can be found here.