Parking arrangements for home supporter coaches:
- Home supporter coach parking will start from island 2 on Derwent Parade and extend beyond island 1.
- All coaches will be parked facing towards the Wyvern roundabout and A52.
- After the game Derwent Parade will be closed to allow supporters to walk safely towards the Wyvern Centre.
- Supporter’s coaches will be given a priority exit when Derwent Parade is reopened to traffic, which will vary from match-to-match (based on attendance) but is typically within 15 minutes of the final whistle.
- All coach passengers are therefore required to be back on-board their coach within 15 minutes of the final whistle to ensure a prompt exit and clear the roadway for parked cars seeking to exit Pride Park.
- Coaches will proceed to exit Pride Park north-bound via the Wyvern roundabout and A52.
A number of coaches are organised by affiliated DCFC supporter’s clubs for every home game at Pride Park and are providing a cost-effective way of getting to the stadium if you don’t want to drive:
|Origin||Number of coaches||Other details||Organisers|
|Ashbourne Bus Station||3 coaches of 45-50 people per coach||Depart Ashbourne Bus Station typically 1.30pm for 3.00pm kick off and pick up along the A52 all the way in to Derby||DCSC Ashbourne: Neil : 07967 399223 Danny: 07076 602731 Harry: 07791 107395|
|South Normanton and Alfreton Bus Station||2 coaches||Depart South Normanton at 12.45pm and Alfreton Bus Station at 1.00pm for 3.00pm kick off (5.45pm for 7.45pm kick off). Picks up in Somercotes, Swanwick, Ripley and Kilburn on the way.||TBC|
|Hill Top, Eastwood||3 coaches||Pick up for 3.00pm kick off: Hill Top, Eastwood – 1.15pm, Eastwood Library – 1.15pm, Heanor Market Place-– 1.30pm, Bell Inn, Smalley – 1.40pm. Pick up for 7.45pm kick off, Hill Top Eastwood – 6.00pm, Eastwood Library – 6.00pm, Heanor Market Place – 6.15pm, Bell Inn Smalley – 6.25pm||DCSC Heanor Branch: Additional pick up points en route can be arranged by prior notice. For other kick off times please check and contact: www.heanor-rams.co.uk|
|Heage and Ripley||4 coaches of 50 people||Pick up for 3.00pm kick off – Heage 1.10pm, Out of Town public house, Butterley Hill, Ripley 1.30pm. For 7.45pm kick off Heage 6.10pm , Out of Town public house, Butterley Hill, Ripley 6.30pm.||DCSC Ripley Branch For all other timings or to book please phone 01773 748872|
|Swadlincote and Hartshorne||1 coach of 47 people (Swadlincote) and 1 coach of 44 people (Hartshorne)||DCSC South Derbyshire Branch:For all timings and to book please contact Bev Smith 07947 131795, [email protected]|
|Cheltenham Train Station, Wychbold and Solihull||1 coach||Pick up for 3.00pm kick off Depart Cheltenham Train Station 10.30am, The Crown, Wychbold 11.05am, The Plough, Solihull 11.35am. Pick up for 7.45pm kick off Depart Cheltenham Train Station 4.30pm, The Crown, Wychbold 5.05pm, The Plough, Solihull 5.35pm||DCSC West Country Branch: For all other timings or to book please contact Justin Ratcliffe 07970 735689. www.westcountryrams.co.uk|