With a golden ticket on offer, one lucky fan will have the chance of winning that and a signed #DCFCvMUFC edition of The Ram too!
Cover stars Chris Martin, Tom Ince and Jacob Butterfield took time to sign the matchday magazine, whilst Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial and Juan Mata have also signed a copy of the programme.
Alongside that, supporters will be able to purchase their price slashed copy of the #DCFCvPNE edition of The Ram.
The price of Derby's matchday programme has been reduced to just £2 for Tuesday's game from the regular £3, as a one-off special promotional offer!
Headlined by the Derby goalscorer against United, George Thorne speaks exclusively to The Ram.
The club’s official matchday magazine can be bought from all around and inside the iPro Stadium ahead of the visit of Simon Grayson’s team, kick-off: 7:45pm.
The #DCFCvPNE edition of The Ram includes the following:
* Sam Rush Column: Derby County’s President & Chief Executive assesses Derby County’s business in the January transfer window and the announcement of the club’s 2016-17 season ticket packages.
* From The Dugout: In his exclusive column, Paul Clement reviews his side’s meeting with Manchester United and is hoping Tuesday’s meeting with Preston proves to be another catalyst for the Rams.
* Captain’s Comments: In his exclusive column with The Ram, Chris Baird believes he and the squad can take a lot of positives from their last two fixtures ahead of an ‘important’ meeting with Simon Grayson’s Preston.
* Action Stations: Look at the best of the pictures as Derby County went toe-to-toe with Manchester United last Friday.
* 2016/17 Season Tickets: Find out everything you need to know about renewing your Derby County season ticket after the club announced details of their packages on Monday.
* The Big Interview: George Thorne spoke exclusively to The Ram about playing in the holding midfield role, overcoming long-term injury and his Premier League aspirations with Derby County.
* Preston North End In Profile: Over seven pages, The Ram analyses Tuesday night’s visitors, whilst the Lancashire Evening Post’s Dave Seddon profiles the players that Paul Clement and his side will be coming up against at the iPro Stadium.
* Bald Eagle’s Barmy Army: This season marks the 20th anniversary of the Rams’ promotion to the top flight under Jim Smith. We analyse the club’s two more fixtures from that season and profile two of the key members from the class of ‘96.
* Back To School: Jeff Hendrick is the latest first team player to sit down with The Ram and reflect on his Primary and Secondary school days in Dublin.
* Academy Focus: Offrande Zanzala recalls his professional debut with Stevenage, whilst Luke Thomas and Lewis Walker recorded their first goals since joining Derby County in a 2-2 draw with Newcastle United.
* Fantasy Football: One Derby County fan goes under the spotlight and is quizzed about his greatest memories of the club growing up.
* Collectable Poster: Designed in house, pick up the latest of our collectable posters FREE with your copy of The Ram.
Written in-house, in partnership with Ignition Publications who designs and produces The Ram, the official programme really is the essential matchday accessory.
For more details, or to subscribe for the 2015/16 season, call Ignition Publications on 01347 821344.