Derby County Football Club is proudly signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation ensuring that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
We commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
Derby County recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business.
We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
* promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
* seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
* striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
* endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
* seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
* offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible.
To learn more about the Armed Forces Covenant, and the commitments the club has signed up to, please visit: armedforcescovenant.gov.uk.