Enjoy a tour of the Pride Park Stadium.
Ever wondered what its like to make the journey out of the home changing room and down the tunnel?
Derby County is offering you the chance to do exactly that – plus a whole lot more – with our exclusive stadium tours.
Each trip around the Pride Park Stadium lasts approximately one hour and gives you a look behind the scenes at your favourite footballing venue.
The stadium tour covers many areas, including:
- Hospitality lounges
- The tunnel
- Home changing room
- Police cells
- Press areas
*While we aim to include everything, we cannot guarantee that the tour will visit all these areas as hospitality lounges and other areas may be in use.
£8 Per Person
Tours are available on specific dates but one-off events can be arranged upon request – please note, however, that these will be subject to a minimum charge of £25.
Tour Dates and Booking:
To book a tour of the Pride Park Stadium please click here
Terms and Conditions Apply:
Please bring your voucher on the day of the tour.
- Please arrive at the Toyota Reception 15 minutes prior to the tour to enable the guide to start on time.
- Please note that tours are subject to availability and DCFC have the right to cancel at any given time.
- Strictly no refunds or rearrangements with notice less than 48 hours prior to the originally booked date of the tour.
- Tours will last approximately one hour, DCFC may have restrictions on the day of visiting some area’s if they are in use.
- Please note that tours will not operate on a Home match day.
- The tour vouchers will be sent to your home address after the transaction has been made.