Pride Park Stadium Tours
Ever wondered what it's like to make the journey out of Derby County's home changing room and down the tunnel at Pride Park Stadium?
We are pleased to offer you the chance to do exactly that – plus a whole lot more – with our exclusive Pride Park Stadium tours.
Each trip around the Pride Park Stadium lasts approximately one hour and gives you a look behind the scenes at the home of the Rams.
The Pride Park Stadium tour covers many areas, including:
- Hospitality lounges
- The tunnel
- Dug-out area
- Home and away changing rooms
- The Director's Box
- Press Room
- Derby County's Trophy Cabinet
Please Note: While we aim to include everything, we cannot guarantee that the tour will visit all these areas as hospitality lounges and other areas may be in use.
£10 Per Person
Tours are available on specific dates but one-off events can be arranged upon request but these will be subject to availability of tour guides.
For further information or any questions, please email [email protected]
Booking A Pride Park Stadium Tour
To book a tour of the Pride Park Stadium please click here
- Arrive at the Toyota West Stand reception 15 minutes prior to the tour to enable the guide to start on time
- Tours are subject to availability and Derby County have the right to cancel at any given time
- Strictly no refunds or rearrangements with notice less than 48 hours prior to the originally booked date of the tour
- Tours will last approximately one hour, Derby County may have restrictions on the day of visiting some areas if they are in use
- Tours will not operate on a home matchday