Ever wondered what it's like to make the journey out of the home changing room and down the tunnel?
Derby County is offering you the chance to do exactly that – plus a whole lot more – with our exclusive stadium tours.
Each trip around the Pride Park Stadium lasts approximately one hour and gives you a look behind the scenes at your favourite footballing venue.
The stadium tour covers many areas, including*:
- Hospitality lounges
- The tunnel
- Dug-out area
- Home and away changing rooms
- The Director's Box
- Press Room
- Derby County's Trophy Cabinet
* While we aim to include everything, we cannot guarantee that the tour will visit all these areas as hospitality lounges and other areas may be in use.
£10.00 Per Person
Tours are available on specific dates but one-off events can be arranged upon request – please note, however, that these will be subject to availability of tour guides.
For further information, please call 01332 667578 or email [email protected]
Tour Dates and Booking:
To book a tour of the Pride Park Stadium please click here
- Please arrive at the Toyota West Stand reception 15 minutes prior to the tour to enable the guide to start on time.
- Please note that tours are subject to availability and Derby County have the right to cancel at any given time.
- Strictly no refunds or rearrangements with notice less than 48 hours prior to the originally booked date of the tour.
- Tours will last approximately one hour, Derby County may have restrictions on the day of visiting some area’s if they are in use.
- Please note that tours will not operate on a home matchday.