Disability Liaison Officer: Andrew Taylor
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01865 337533
- The coach park is within less than a minute walk of the away seating area.
- Accessible car parking is available at the stadium; these spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis on the day of the game. Please note that there is no pre-booking service available.
- Wheelchair spaces are available and are on an elevated platform. Personal Assistant tickets are allocated adjacent to the wheelchair user.
- Row I, seats 142-162 have been recommended for those supporters that require easy access seating (4 steps maximum). Please specify your seating requirements at the time of purchase.
- Accessible toilets are located within the ‘away end’.
- Assistance dogs are admitted into the ground. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting Oxford’s Disability Liaison Officer (DLO), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
- Catering kiosks in the away area do have low level serving counters.
- Induction loop facilities are available.
- The concourses do not have rest areas.
- The club shop does have a low-level serving counter.