ClubDCFC Care about You and Your Event during COVID-19
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone, but here at Derby County Football Club we aim to ensure your visit to the stadium is a safe environment giving you and your delegates peace of mind.
We have a variety of rooms that offer flexibility and versatility depending on your requirements. We appreciate that every event is unique, and we will work closely with you to tailor your own bespoke event journey based on your specific needs.
ClubDCFC have completed the Visit Britain “We’re Good to Go” accreditation, which is a recognised Industry Standard and consumer mark for businesses, attractions and venues.
Please find below our new safe working policies, giving you reassurance that you really are in safe hands with us.
Sanitation and Cleanliness
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed on all entrances, corridors, lift entrances and event spaces
- An enhanced sanitising schedule around the stadium, event spaces (including all furniture and equipment) and washrooms. Gloves and wipes will be provided within rooms where multiple people are handling shared items.
Safe Event Spaces
- Complimentary car parking provided for all delegates allowing your guests to arrive in their own vehicle
- A dedicated Event Coordinator to liaise with organisers in facilitating staggered start, finish and break times where required
- Dedicated entrance and exit points, allowing delegates to safely arrive and depart via their allocated stand upon request
- Reviewed and updated capacity for each room providing safe social distanced meetings and events
- Delegate suites will have increased ventilation with fresh air created by the air conditioning units and doors and windows will be open to increase air flow, where possible
- One-way systems and clear signage around the stadium to ensure a safe delegate journey
- Multiple washroom facilities throughout each stand within the stadium
Catering and Food Options
- Pre-order freshly prepared, individual, “Grab and Go” boxes, that suit your event; prepared by our in-house Culinary Team
- Hot or cold plated food options delivered safely to your delegates in their dedicated dining space
- Spacious rooms for distanced dining
- Executive boxes for small but distanced group dining with panoramic views overlooking the pitch
- Single serving portions and condiments including water bottles, condiments, and serviettes
- All staff are fully trained on current COVID-19 guidelines social distancing and what is required
- Dedicated staff will be on standby, at a safe distance at all times
- All staff will be issued and wear appropriate PPE
- All clients will be given clear written instructions on how to prepare for their time at the club
- All club event organisers will provide a list of delegates and will be required to complete a pre-health questionnaire before entering the stadium to assist with the NHS Track and Trace service
- All delegates are required to scan the NHS Track and Trace bar code on arrival using the NHS app.
- All delegates must always wear a mask or face covering when visiting the stadium except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- The stadium and event space boasts a high volume of built in HD screens allowing delegates to be safely spread out within the event space itself
- The ability to link event spaces digitally so delegates in numerous rooms can easily view the same presentation content if required
- The option to hire in additional A/V equipment and to have A/V technicians from our dedicated team to assist on the day with any requirements you may have
- We have utilised screens around the stadium to offer guests a gentle reminder to social distance and follow health and hygiene advice.
Please rest assured that we will continue to follow any guidance released by the government and should this affect your event, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions on our contract, please speak with a member of the ClubDCFC Team for more information.
Thank you for reading and understanding our safety policy - we look forward to welcoming you back to Pride Park Stadium very soon.
Our updated Capacity Chart can be found here.