Derby County’s 2017/18 Season Tickets are now on sale – with the Rams confirming yet another price freeze for supporters!
Existing 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders will receive their annual renewal packs with all the key information, as well as a letter from President & Chief Executive Sam Rush, in the coming days through the post.
Derby proudly have a Season Ticket Holder base in excess of 23,000, which is considerably higher than the vast majority of the average attendance of clubs in the Sky Bet Championship for the current campaign so far.
The first renewal period, which is now underway, will run until 4pm on Sunday 2nd April 2017 - with all prices frozen during this time. Once the above deadline has passed, Season Ticket Holders’ seats will no longer be reserved.
The second renewal period, which will open on Saturday 8th April 2017, will see a price increase across the board – so taking advantage of the price freeze is recommended and also the cheapest way to watch the Rams in action next season.
As an added incentive, supporters that purchase a Season Ticket in the first renewal period will receive a 10 per cent refund on the ticket cost should Derby achieve promotion to the Premier League this season *.
In addition, the annual ‘Relocation Week’ will be held from Monday 3rd April for a period of five days, where supporters will have the option to relocate to a new seat within Pride Park Stadium if they wish.
Relocation appointments can be booked once your 2017/18 Season Ticket has been purchased. To book a Relocation Appointment please visit http://tickets.wearederby.com/en-gb/categories/tours or speak to a member of the Ticket Office team.
Following a theme from previous seasons, Derby will continue to offer FREE Under 12s Season Tickets for the 2017/18 campaign. All Under 12s must be accompanied and sat with a full paying Adult at a ratio of one Adult to one Child (Under 12) and be a Rams Squad Member.
With demand once again set to be high, just 1,000 ‘new’ Season Ticket Holder seats are available – in addition to just 200 ‘new’ Rams Squad memberships being on sale.
Renewals are available from: £319 for Adults, £195 for Senior Citizens (75+), £225 for Senior Citizens (65-74), £195 for Young Adults (18-22), £145 for 15-17 Year Olds, £115 for 13-14 Year Olds and £89 for 2-12 Year Olds in Category E areas. These prices refer to the Multiple Year Renewal scheme to reward long-standing supporters.
* 10 per cent refunds are only available on the price paid for the Season Ticket and not for the price of any Memberships purchased in connection to a Season Ticket.
Derby County’s President & Chief Executive Sam Rush said: “Our Chairman Mel Morris has pledged to consistently strive to deliver optimum value for all Rams supporters and we strongly believe that we have achieved that again this year.
“I would urge our Season Ticket Holders to renew before the early bird deadline of 2nd April 2017.”
A full rundown of prices can be viewed on WeAreDerby.com.
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
* Derby County will not be issuing new Season Ticket cards for the 2017/18 season - so supporters must retain their current card at the end of the campaign.
* Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 1st September 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & Conditions apply. Proof of age must be provided when requested for all concession Season Tickets.
* 2016/17 Full & Half Season Ticket Holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew up until 4pm on Sunday 2nd April 2017. After this time all unrenewed seats will be made available for Season Ticket Holders who have already purchased their 2017/18 seat to relocate into, after which they will then be available for new purchasers. Season Ticket prices are also subject to change after the above date.
Supporters wishing to move into unrenewed seats can do so from 9am on Monday 3rd April 2017 by appointment only. Priority will be given to supporters who have already purchased a 2017/18 Season Ticket.
Appointments can be booked by contacting the Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema de Lux.
* Due to the high demand for Season Tickets this season, the club only has capacity to sell 1,000 new Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season. If you have any friends or family who are interested in becoming 2017/18 Season Ticket Holders, please inform them that sales will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and they should not delay if they wish to avoid disappointment.
* Supporters who are renewing their FREE Rams Squad Season Ticket and are aged between 2 and 12 years old (age is calculated as the supporters’ age on 1st September 2017) must do so before 4pm on Sunday 2nd April 2017. After this time FREE Rams Squad Season Tickets will no longer be available for renewal. A full paying Adult (Season Ticket holders aged 23 to 64 on 1st September 2017) Season Ticket is still required to qualify for the FREE Rams Squad Season Ticket, at a ratio of 1:1. The Rams Squad Membership with the FREE Season Ticket costs £30, while the Rams Squad Membership without a Season Ticket costs £25. This year, youngsters have the flexibility of choosing their gift – alongside a number of other items!
* The club are making 200 new FREE Rams Squad Season Tickets available for children aged between 2 and 12 years old (age is calculated as the supporters age on 1st September 2017), these will be sold on a first come first served basis and require a full paying Adult Season Ticket to qualify for the FREE Rams Squad Season Ticket, at a ratio of 1:1. Proof of age will need to be provided prior to receiving a Season Ticket card.
20 YEARS AT PRIDE PARK
To celebrate 20 years at Pride Park Stadium during the 2017/18 season, the Rams will be running a competition for supporters who purchase their Season Ticket in the first renewal period.
Anyone who purchases a Season Ticket between 28th January 2017 and 4pm on Sunday 2nd April 2017 will be entered in to a draw to win a selection of great prizes.
They include: x1 Hospitality for 20 at Silver/Gold Category home league game during 2017/18, x1 Season Ticket for £20, x20 £20 DCFCMegastore vouchers and x20 subscriptions to The Ram.
HOW TO RENEW
Visit WeAreDerby.com and click on the ‘BUY TICKETS’ button, then click Renew Season Tickets. You will then need to ‘Sign In’. Use your Fan ID and password to log into the system. If you haven’t yet set your password it will be set as your lower case postcode without the space e.g. de248xl.
Once logged in, you will see yours, plus those of your friends and family’s Season Ticket renewals listed; please follow the on screen instructions on how to renew. Fans can pay monthly by Direct Debit online.
Further guides and assistance can be found at WeAreDerby.com/buy-your-tickets-online.
Derby County are not liable to offer the difference to any supporters who do not renew their Season Ticket using their current Fan ID, and instead purchase a ‘new’ 2017/18 Season Ticket.
Call the Derby County Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema de Lux on 0871 472 1884* (option 1) to talk to our renewal team directly. Please ensure you have all your details (Fan ID, full name and address details plus Date of Birth) to hand.
Post your full contact details along with your Fan ID with a cheque only payment to: 2017/18 Season Tickets, Ticket Office, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL.
Visit the Derby County Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium any day during opening hours.
The Ticket Office opening times are:
Monday to Saturday - 9am to 5pm, Tuesday 10am to 5pm
Sunday - 10am to 4pm
HOW TO PAY
Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through a number of payment options.
* Cash or Cheque
* Credit or Debit Card
* Flexible Finance
Full details on the payment options can be viewed at http://www.wearederby.com/buy-tickets/season-tickets-prices-information/. Supporters should note that purchasing a Season Ticket online or over the phone incurs a £1.50 per Season Ticket booking fee charge.
For any further information on 2017/18 Season Tickets, please visit WeAreDerby.com.
* Terms & Conditions apply to all of the above information.
Tweets by @ dcfcofficial