Barnsley Vs Derby County
Tuesday 12th September 2017
Carabao Cup Second Round
On Sale Dates
Away Members - Saturday 2nd September 2017 (from 9am)
Season Ticket Holders - Tuesday 5th September 2017 (from 10am)
General Sale - Thursday 7th September 2017 (from 9am)
Adults £10, Senior Citizens (65+) £5 and Under 22s * £5
* All children aged Under 12 must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above
Disabled Supporters Information
Disabled Liaison Officer: Vicky Campbell
Telephone: 01226 211400
Email: [email protected]
There are 9 pairs of Wheelchair Disabled & Personal Assistant tickets available.
Ambulant Disabled tickets can be taken from the main allocation.
* The coach park is within 100 yards of the away seating area.
* There is no accessible car parking available, however, the Club does have a car park (standard width spaces) within 100 yards of the stadium and spaces are located on a first come first served basis on the day of the game (no pre-booking available).
* There are 18 spaces for wheelchair users available and these spaces are located within the away area on a raised platform.
* Block NS2, Row O & T (10-12 steps) have been recommended for those supporters with mobility problems. Please specify your seating requirements at the time of purchase.
* Row C has been recommended for those supporters who are unable to stand for long periods, however, there are approx. 20-25 steps to negotiate in order to reach this row.
* Accessible toilets are located with the away area.
* Assistance dogs are admitted to the ground. The Club should be notified in advance of the game by contacting the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer (“DLO”), so adequate provision can be made. It may be necessary for the Club to decide the most appropriate location in the ground for the supporter to sit.
* Catering kiosks in the away area do have low level serving counters and so are fully accessible.
* No hearing loop available
* Match day commentaries are available via headset; collect and return from Reception.
* The concourses do not have rest areas.
* The club shop does have a low level serving counter.Booking Fees
A £1 per ticket booking fee will be payable for all tickets purchased online or over the phone.
A £1 per transaction postage fee will be payable if tickets are requested to be posted.
An initial allocation of 2,393 tickets has been made available for Rams fans.
Roadrider departs Pride Park Stadium at 5pm.
Away Members: Adults £17 & Under 16s £14
Non-Members: Adults £19 & Under 16s £16
* All children aged Under 16 must be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.
All collections will be available from the Derby County Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema De Lux. The club does not offer collections from the away stadiums.
Original tickets have original date printed, however tickets will continue to be in working order for the rearranged date.
Last postal day will be by 2pm on Friday 8th September. Refunds will be accepted from the Derby County Ticket Office by 5pm on Monday 11th September.