Neil Warnock’s Bluebirds swoop into Pride Park to face Derby County this Tuesday evening and RamsTV will once again have all the best match build-up, coverage and reaction.
Build-up to the game includes exclusive interviews, coverage of Gary Rowett’s press conference and the usual Monday night Review Show which will analyse Saturday’s game with Middlesbrough, before looking ahead to the clash with Cardiff City.
Tuesday night will see RamsTV’s Owen Bradley and regular studio guest Michael Johnson joined by former Cardiff striker Nathan Blake LIVE at Pride Park from 7pm.
The trio will take an in-depth look at both sides before kick-off (7.45pm) with clips, stats and a look back at previous meetings between the two sides.
As this fixture has been selected for live TV coverage and due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will only be able to broadcast the match live in select countries, although a live audio stream of the game will also be available. Please click here for more information.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Match Interviews – RamsTV talks to Gary Rowett and midfielder Bradley Johnson take a break from training to chat about Tuesday night’s match.
- Pre-match Press Conference: Cardiff City – Full coverage as Rams boss Gary Rowett speaks to the local and national media ahead of the game with Cardiff.
- The Review Show – Middlesbrough (6pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by former Rams Roy McFarland and Shane Nicholson as they analyse Saturday’s defeat against Middlesbrough before looking at how Derby can bounce back against the Bluebirds on Tuesday night.
- Matchday Live: Derby County Vs Cardiff City (7pm) – Owen Bradley will be LIVE in the RamsTV studio with former Ram Michael Johnson and former Bluebird Nathan Blake as they provide a view from both sides ahead of kick-off (7.45pm).
- Due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will be streaming the game live only in select countries, click here for more information, RamsTV subscribers will be able to listen to audio coverage of the game and also watch extended highlights and a replay of the full 90 minutes the following day.
- Post-Match Extra: Cardiff City (10.15pm approx.) – Head over to Derby County’s Facebook page to share your thoughts on the result with Owen Bradley and Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show.
- Match Highlights: Cardiff City (12pm) – RamsTV’s extended highlights from the match the evening before, featuring all the big game’s goals and key incidents.
- Matchday Relived: Cardiff City (7pm) – Watch the entirety of RamsTV’s matchday production from the evening before including the full 90 minutes of action along with the pre-game, half time and full time analysis from the team in the RamsTV studio.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pride Park Stadium.