Derby County travel down the A38 this weekend to take on neighbours Burton Albion, and, as ever, Rams fans can follow all the build-up, match coverage and reaction on RamsTV.
Along with a packed schedule leading up to the game, RamsTV will be LIVE on Saturday afternoon from 2.15pm as Owen Bradley is joined in the studio by former Derby defenders Michael Johnson and Marc Edworthy.
The trio will look at all the key stats, facts and figures for both sides ahead of kick-off at 3pm. Coverage will then switch to the Pirelli Stadium and supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will be able to watch every kick of the action.
Here’s a full breakdown of what’s coming up:
- Pre-Match Interviews: Burton Albion (Throughout the day) – RamsTV sits down with Gary Rowett and one of his Derby County players in anticipation of Saturday’s match.
- Pre-match Press Conference: Burton Albion (Throughout the day) – Gary Rowett and a first team squad player face questions from the media ahead of their trip to the Pirelli.
- Burton Preview Show (6pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by former Rams Shane Nicholson and Roger Davies as they take an in-depth look at Derby’s midweek result at Wolves before discussing what it will take to claim three points against the Brewers.
- The Last Meeting: Burton Albion (6.30pm) – The best bits from RamsTV’s coverage of the last time the two sides met, which happened to be a close fought affair at Pride Park back in December.
- Matchday Live: Burton Albion Vs Derby County (2.15pm) – RamsTV is the place to be for all the build-up ahead of the game on Saturday afternoon. Presenter Owen Bradley and guests will cover all the key talking points, facts, figures and stats ahead of kick-off at 3.00pm.
- International RamsTV subscribers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary and half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
- Post-Match Extra: Burton Albion (5.30pm approx.) – RamsTV’s interactive post-match show on Facebook will give fans the chance to have their say on the result.
- Match Highlights: Burton Albion (12pm) – RamsTV’s extended match highlights package will feature all the goals, incidents and key moments from the day before.
- Matchday Relived: Burton Albion (6pm) – Watch the entirety of RamsTV’s matchday production including the full 90 minutes of action along with the pre-game, half and full-time analysis from the team in the RamsTV studio.
- Burton Albion Review Show (6pm) – Once the dust has settled on Saturday’s match, RamsTV will be back for in-depth analysis of Derby’s performance at the Pirelli.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pirelli Stadium.