It’s another big game for Derby County this Saturday as they travel to face top-six rivals Aston Villa for their penultimate fixture of the regular 2017/18 campaign, and fans can follow all the build-up, coverage and reaction to the match on RamsTV.
As usual, RamsTV will be building up to the game with exclusive interviews, full coverage of Gary Rowett’s pre-match press conference and a comprehensive Preview Show.
Saturday afternoon will see RamsTV’s Colin Gibson joined by Marc Edworthy and Sam Winnall LIVE from 2.15pm. The trio will be building up to kick off at 3pm by looking in depth at both sides with the use of stats, match footage and detailed analysis.
As this fixture has been selected for live TV coverage and due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will only be able to broadcast the match live in select countries, although a live audio stream of the game will also be available. Please click here for more information.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Match Interviews – RamsTV speaks to Gary Rowett and defender Curtis Davies as they take a break from training to talk about the big game at Villa Park.
- The Last Meeting: Aston Villa – Relive the best of RamsTV’s coverage from Derby’s impressive win over Villa at Pride Park Stadium back in December.
- Pre-Match Press Conference: Aston Villa – Gary Rowett and Andre Wisdom talk to the local and national press ahead of the Rams’ trip to Villa Park.
- The Preview Show: Aston Villa (6pm) – Colin Gibson is joined in the studio by Marc Edworthy and Roger Davies as they discuss what it’ll take for the Rams to bring back three points from Villa Park.
- Matchday Live: Aston Villa Vs Derby County (2.15pm) – Colin Gibson will be joined LIVE in the RamsTV Studio by Sam Winnall and Marc Edworthy as they cover all the key talking points leading up to kick-off (3pm).
- Due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will be streaming the game live only in select countries, click here for more information, RamsTV subscribers will be able to listen to audio coverage of the game and also watch extended highlights and a replay of the full 90 minutes the following day.
- Post-Match Extra: Aston Villa (5.30pm approx.) – RamsTV’s interactive Facebook Live show will feature the thoughts of Rams fans as well as a post-match reaction from manager Gary Rowett.
- Match Highlights: Aston Villa (12pm) – RamsTV’s extended highlights from the game the day before, featuring all the goals and key incidents from the day before.
- Matchday Relived: Aston Villa (6pm) – Watch the entirety of RamsTV’s matchday production including the full 90 minutes of action along with the pre-game, half and full time analysis from the team in the RamsTV studio.
- The Review Show: Aston Villa (6pm) – Former Rams defenders Michael Johnson and Marc Edworthy join Owen Bradley to analyse Derby’s performance against Villa.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Villa Park.