The first home game of the 2018/19 season brings a new-look and fresh feel to Derby County’s official matchday programme and our first instalment will be headlined by new signing Mason Mount.
Spanning six pages, the Chelsea loanee sat down with The Ram to discuss his high-profile career to date, training with the England national team ahead of the FIFA 2018 World Cup, being sent out to Russia by Nike, his loan spell at Nike and just why he is looking forward to the release of FIFA 19!
As ever, The Ram will be jam-packed with news and features and retails at just £3 from around Pride Park Stadium.
Here’s a brief review of what else you can expect from our #DCFCvLUFC edition of The Ram…
- Exclusive Columns: As he prepares to take charge of his first competitive home game, Frank Lampard pens his latest notes, exclusively for the matchday programme, whilst Andre Wisdom provides an update from the Rams’ dressing room.
- Action Stations: We had a dramatic night at the Madejski Stadium for our season-opener! Look back on the best of the images and statistics as the Rams began their 2018/19 season with three points on the road.
- Introducing… Leeds United: Want to know more about Marcelo Bielsa’s side? We have you covered with an extensive opposition guide, whilst Phil Hay, the chief football writer, gives us the inside track on what the Whites will bring to Pride Park.
- The Rise Under Clough: Our season-long historical feature takes us back 50 years as we look back on Brian Clough and Peter Taylor’s startling season as they guided the Rams back to the top-flight.
- Academy In Focus: A profile of our new scholars, a review of pre-season and an exclusive interview with Archie Brown complete our five-page update from the Rams’ Academy.
- Ewe Rams: In a new feature for the season, we will be catching up with a member of the Derby County Ladies camp in each edition – first up, we spoke with skipper Hannah Ward.
- A Moment In Time: To conclude our first edition of the 2018/19 season, we delve back in time to find a famous picture that connects this weekend’s two sides.
With all that in mind, written and designed in-house, in partnership with Ignition Sports media, The Ram, our award-winning official programme, really is the essential matchday purchase.
Alternatively, Ignition Sports Media offer a subscription service to ensure you receive every copy of your programme delivered directly to your door. Click here for further details of how you can order your copy now.