The Rams will be on the road and looking for more Sky Bet Championship points when they face Wigan Athletic on Saturday, and fans can follow comprehensive coverage of the game on RamsTV.
Build-up to the clash with the Latics has already begun with a full Preview Show and exclusive interviews with manager Frank Lampard and midfielder Craig Bryson available to watch for FREE now on dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC app and YouTube.
Friday night will give fans the chance to watch Derby’s table-topping Under-23s with RamsTV broadcasting their game with Man City LIVE and for FREE from 6.45pm.
Saturday afternoon will see Owen Bradley LIVE in the RamsTV studio from 2.30pm where he will be joined by former Rams Kevin Wilson and Marc Edworthy.
Supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will then be able to watch every kick of the game (kick-off 3pm) with commentary from Jack Woodward and Shane Nicholson. Streaming options can be found here.
Once the final whistle has been blown, RamsTV will be THE place to be get all the best post-match reaction, including interviews with Frank Lampard and his players, as well as comprehensive highlights packages and a full Review Show.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Match Interviews – Frank Lampard and Craig Bryson take a break from their pre-match preparations to discuss the upcoming trip to Wigan.
- The Preview Show: Sheffield Wednesday (Available from 6pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by Shane Nicholson as the pair discuss what the Rams will need to do to bring all three points back from the DW Stadium.
- Matchday Live: Man City U23s (6.45pm) – RamsTV presents LIVE coverage from the Derby County training ground as Derby’s Under-23s look to strengthen their position at the top of Premier League 2. The match is available to watch for FREE on dcfc.co.uk and through the official DCFC App.
- Matchday Live: Wigan Athletic (2.30pm) – RamsTV’s half hour pre-match show starts at 2.30pm with Owen Bradley, Kevin Wilson and Marc Edworthy building up to kick off at 3pm. The pre-match show is available LIVE and for FREE through dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s Facebook page.
- Post Match Extra: Wigan Athletic (5.15pm Approx.) – Owen Bradley will be joined LIVE on Derby County’s official Facebook page by Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show, featuring a post-match interview from manager Frank Lampard.
- Post Match Reaction – Look out for exclusive post match reaction on dcfc.co.uk and YouTube from manager Frank Lampard and his players following the conclusion of the match against the Latics.
From kick-off, International RamsTV subscribers and pay-per-view customers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary as well as half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
- Match Highlights: Wigan Athletic (12pm) – Extended highlights featuring all the key moments from the game before will be available on dcfc.co.uk. For those in a rush, short highlights featuring only the very best of the action, will be available on the club’s YouTube channel.
- Matchday Relived: Wigan Athletic (6pm) – Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the day before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of match action, along with half time and full time analysis.
- The Review Show: Wigan Athletic (6pm) – Owen Bradley will be joined by guests as they review all the action from the weekend, including a look at how the Rams’ youth teams got on.
Full details of RamsTV streaming options can be found here.