RamsTV will broadcast Wednesday night’s Sky Bet Championship clash between Derby County and Millwall LIVE in the UK and across the globe.
Streamed in HD and featuring a multi-camera mix with instant replays, full match commentary, as well as pre-match, full time and half time analysis - RamsTV’s Matchday Live show will present fans who can’t make it to Pride Park Stadium with the very best coverage of the Rams’ clash against the Lions.
Owen Bradley will be joined by former Derby stars Kevin Wilson and Shane
Nicholson as they build-up to the game with a packed programme of
content including exclusive interviews, match clips and studio
Fans outside of the UK will be able to stream the game as part of their RamsTV subscription or for the usual one-off pay-per-view price of £5.
Here’s just a taster of the RamsTV Matchday Live experience...
Here’s a full rundown of what matchday will look like on RamsTV:
- Matchday Live: Millwall (7:15pm): Broadcast LIVE from the RamsTV studio at Pride Park, RamsTV’s full 30-minute pre-match show begins from 7:15pm.
- Kick-off: From 7:45pm there’ll be kick-by-kick coverage of the game with full commentary from Martin Fisher and ex-Ram Marc Edworthy. Multi-angle instant replays will ensure supporters won’t miss a moment of action!
- Half Time: Owen Bradley, Kevin Wilson and Shane Nicholson will review Derby’s first half performance, whilst also taking a closer look at all the key moments.
- Full Time: Once the final whistle has been blown, the team in the studio will look back at all the major incidents from the 90 minutes of football.
- Post-Match Extra – Facebook Live: Owen Bradley will be joined live on Facebook by Shane Nicholson as they look back on the night’s action as well as hear the views of the Rams faithful.
That's not all...as coming up on THURSDAY on RamsTV is...
- Match Highlights: Millwall (12pm): Relive all the goals, key moments and incidents from the game at Pride Park the night before.
- Matchday Relived: Millwall (7pm): Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the night before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of action, as well as half and full-time analysis.