Derby County, in association with Stratstone Derby, are offering a special ticket package to supporters for all three Rams’ Saturday home games during November - and three chances to win a BMW 3 Series weekend-long test drive.
Phillip Cocu’s side face Middlesbrough on Saturday 2nd November (3pm kick-off) before the third international break of the season. They will then host Preston North End on Saturday 23rd November (3pm kick-off); and round off the month against Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 30th November (3pm kick-off).
The BMW 3 Game Series offers supporters the chance to experience all three home games for the price of two!
Additionally, Adult & Senior Citizens BMW 3 Game Series buyers and Season Ticket holders automatically qualify for one of three chances to win a BMW 3 Series weekend-long test drive with autographed Kelle Roos goalkeeper gloves in the glove box, assigned space in the players' car park on matchday, and upgraded seating.
You can buy your BMW 3 Game Series up to 4pm on Thursday 31st October 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- All three games must be purchased in a single transaction
- Same age band and seating category must be selected for all three games
- Supporters are limited to one BMW 3 Game Series per Fan ID
- Home Member discount does not apply
- BMW 3 Series weekend-long test drive is limited to 72 hours (12pm Friday – 12pm Monday)
- Prize draw for one of three chances to win a BMW 3 Series weekend-long test drive will be made at 5pm on Thursday 31st October 2019
- Offer must not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- No exchanges or refunds
You can buy online via dcfc.co.uk, in person at the Derby County Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek during normal opening hours or by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1) **.
To book the Captain’s Club please call 01332 821073 or email [email protected].
A £1 per ticket booking fee will be payable for all tickets purchased online or via phone, and there will be £1 per transaction fee payable if tickets are posted.
** Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge.
Disabled supporters purchasing a game plan that require a Personal Assistant/Essential Companion (subject to qualification) will be offered an additional game plan free of charge; seats must be allocated together. The Disabled Supporter Ticket Purchase telephone number is 01332 667528.