Derby County supporters have a unique opportunity to win a signed Wayne Rooney shirt - simply by subscribing to watch the Rams on RamsTV in February.
The Rams play six Sky Bet Championship fixtures across February, starting with an away fixture against Swansea City on Saturday 8th February, and five of the six fixtures available to stream live on RamsTV.
Derby County’s February fixtures available for live stream are as follows:
- Swansea City v Derby County – Saturday 8th February 2020 (3pm kick off)
- Bristol City v Derby County – Wednesday 12th February 2020 (7.45pm kick off)
- Derby County v Huddersfield Town – Saturday 15th February 2020 (3pm kick off)
- Queens Park Rangers v Derby County – Tuesday 25th February 2020 (7.45pm kick off)
- Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County – Saturday 29th February 2020 (3pm kick off)
Please Note: Derby County’s home fixture against Fulham has been selected for live Sky Sports coverage and as a result this game is only available for dark markets. Therefore it is not available within this offer.
All you need to do to have a chance of winning the signed Wayne Rooney Derby County shirt is subscribe to any of the streams.
Fans based outside of the UK will be able to stream the games as part of their RamsTV subscription or for the usual one-off pay-per-view price of £5.
The games with Bristol City and Queens Park Rangers fall outside of the traditional Saturday 3pm kick-off slot, so fans will be available to stream in the UK & Ireland for the one-off pay-per-view charge of £10, which is a price set by the EFL.
RamsTV’s Matchday Live shows will provide fans with comprehensive and unrivalled coverage of the game.
- The full match streamed LIVE and in HD
- A multi-camera mix covering all the action
- Instant and multi-angle replays
- Full match commentary with expert analysis
- Match graphics
- A full 30-minute pre-match show with interviews, exclusive features and lively studio discussion
- Expert half-time and post-match analysis
You can pre-purchase access to the games now by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions of entry: Pay per view buyers and RamsTV monthly subscribers will be eligible for the five prize draws. The prize draw will take place at 9am on Monday 2nd March 2020. The winners will be notified by email and will have seven days to claim their prize. No cash alternative is available.