Derby County’s new monthly magazine, The Rampage, is now on sale - and there are a number of subscription options available to ensure you get your hands on a copy.
The brand-new publication is a bumper 100-page, A4 magazine will feature exclusive interviews and club-centric content and each edition will be released on the second Thursday of each month - and the first edition was launched on Thursday 10th September.
ACA Creative are offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
The Rampage will also be available to purchase each month from the DCFCMegastore, located at Pride Park Stadium, for £5.
The first edition features:
- An exclusive interview with manager Phillip Cocu
- Feature-length chats with Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Jason Knight, Morgan Whittaker and Lee Buchanan on their breakthrough seasons
- An in-depth conversation with Craig Forsyth on his Derby County journey
- Insight into how the club went about staging behind-closed-doors matches
- Dean Saunders, who became Derby’s first million-pound player in 1988
- The chance to get to know summer signing Mike te Wierik in a sit-down interview
- A comprehensive 2019/20 Season review, plus a 2020/21 Season preview
- Catch-up with former loanee and cult hero Leon Osman
- A lookback at Derby’s permanent move to the Baseball Ground 125 years ago
- An update from the Derby County Academy ahead of the 2020/21 Season
- Assessment of how the Community Trust has tackled the COVID-19 pandemic
- And much, much more!