Derby County will welcome supporters back to Pride Park Stadium this weekend when they face Manchester United in a pre-season fixture.
The friendly against manager Wayne Rooney’s former club, and last season’s Premier League and UEFA Europa League runners-up, will take place at Pride Park Stadium on Sunday 18th July (1pm kick-off).
The club has received approval to welcome supporters with a 25% capacity of Pride Park Stadium, in a socially distanced capacity, for the game and tickets are now off sale.
Officials from both clubs took time to consider the practicalities of delaying the match to take advantage of the changes to the COVID-19 health and safety protocol, as announced by the UK Government this month for Monday 19th July, including the possibility of a 100% non-socially distanced stadium capacity. However, due to a combination of timing, logistics and contractual commitments, the clubs have agreed to now proceed with the original date and kick-off time.
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
* Tickets for this fixture went off sale 24 hours prior to kick-off and both collections and on the day sales will not be available.
* Turnstiles will open at 11am ahead of kick-off at 1pm and supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues.
* All match tickets have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ delivery method to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk.
* Supporters must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only. It will not be possible for supporters to scan their ticket on a smartphone device and there will be no facility for collecting tickets on matchday.
* The Ticket Office counters and phone lines will remain closed.
* Supporters having issues gaining entry to the stadium on their ‘Print at Home’ tickets are advised to visit the ‘Access Issues’ window located on the North West Corner.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are advised to email [email protected].
* Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the stadium capacity is capped at 25% to allow for social distancing. Seating will be confined to single and paired seats and there will be signage around the stadium to help guide supporters. Supporters must remain in their allocated seats.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Car Parking must be purchased online in advance for this fixture (Car Park A, which is located directly behind the South Stand). The lead supporter will be placed on our guestlist, and you will be required to give that name on arrival to gain entry. Supporters will not be able to purchase car parking on the day of the game. Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* Disabled supporters who have claimed a complimentary Personal Assistant Ticket will also be required to email [email protected] with the full contact details of their Personal Assistant (full name, address, telephone number) as entry into the stadium will not be permitted until this information has been provided.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
* In the interest of our supporter’s safety, it is extremely important that all fans abide by the current guidance and wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) at all times unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12.
* If you arrive to the stadium without a face covering they will be available to buy from the DCFCMegastore, which will be open from 10am until 5pm.
* Unfortunately, the internal stadium concourse food and beverage units are not permitted to open for this fixture. However external food kiosks will be positioned outside of the stadium and open pre-game and then again at kick-off. Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
* For this game only supporters are welcome to bring their own refreshments, however alcohol is strictly prohibited.
* Most of the toilets within the concourse will have a ‘in and an out’ walkway which will be clearly signed. Where this is not possible and there is only one entrance/exit, stewards will manage the entry and exit to ensure that we do not breach the maximum toilet capacity. There is a sign outside each toilet showing the maximum number of people allowed. There will be hand sanitisers inside the concourse outside each toilet area. There is a reduction of toilets in the concourses due to social distancing rules and as a result, portaloos will be positioned outside each stand.
* At the end of the match, supporters must remain in their seat/wheelchair space until instructed to leave by a club steward and, when exiting the stadium, follow instructions for the exit routes.
* Your safety is of paramount importance to us. If you experience any problems at the game please text 88440 with DCFC and your message to report incidents or concerns to match control.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk: dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/07/derby-county-vs-manchester-united-pre-season-friendly-ticket-faqs
* A full ticketing Code of Conduct can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-ticketing-plan-supporters-code-of-conduct