The May edition of The Rampage is on sale now and is packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 84-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives.
The May edition includes:
- It’s been half a century since Derby County won the First Division title for the first time in their history. Fifty years have crept up on us all very suddenly and we look back and evaluate how the title was won.
- Striker John O’Hare was a key member of Brian Clough’s side which lifted the First Division title during the 1971/72 campaign. He scored 17 goals as Derby took on the big boys and won. He recalls his memories of that season in an exclusive interview.
- We look back at some iconic match images from that famous 1971/72 season.
- Midfielder Alan Durban was the second-oldest member of that 1971/72 squad. He joined the Rams aged 22 in 1963 and saw the club transform from Second Division obscurity to First Division champions. He spoke exclusively to The Rampage this month.
- The Rampage has searched through the club’s archives to bring you quotes from those closest to the action during that unforgettable season.
- Owen Bradley picks a Derby County best XI from players who have never won the prestigious Jack Stamps Player of the Season award.
- Curtis Davies was crowned the 2021/22 Jack Stamps Player of the Season at the club’s End of Season awards dinner at the start of May. We round up the award winners from that night.
- The 2021/22 campaign has been unique in so many ways. The Derby County staff and players have had to overcome many obstacles this season, but have fought bravely against relegation. Whilst they just fell short, the hard work, passion and endeavour has been clear to see and a connection with supporters has been created.
The Rampage will be available to purchase from DCFCMegastore.at Pride Park Stadium for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To order your copy, CLICK HERE.