Derby County supporters are being given the chance to deliver the matchball to the centre circle for the home game with Fulham in April - simply by updating their email address on the club’s database.The Rams are keen to ensure they have the correct and up-to-date email contact details of supporters, in order to ensure they are able to take part in regular competitions and receive up to date Rams information.
Supporters currently registered on the club’s data system receive regular emails.
These include the following:
* The latest Derby County news and great offers
* Competitions - EG December’s competition offered the chance to win hospitality at for the New Year’s Eve clash against Wigan Athletic
* Season Ticket Holders and Non-Season Ticket Holders will only receive emails, information and offers relevant to them
* Pre-match information, including important matchday details ahead of every home game and match highlights
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
STEP 1 & 2: LOGGING IN
Visit WeAreDerby.com and sign in to your Derby County account by selecting the ‘Sign In’ button in the top right of the screen.
Input your Fan ID and Password, then select ‘Sign In’.
If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address and a password will be sent to your registered email account.
STEP 3: ACCESSING YOUR DETAILS
After logging on, your name will appear in the top right corner of the screen. Please select your name to access your details.
STEP 4: ACCESSING YOUR DETAILS
To update your details please select the ‘Edit’ button and your details will appear.
STEP 5: UPDATING YOUR DETAILS
Review your details to ensuring they are up to date, especially your email and address.
STEP 6: UPDATING YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES
To update your contact preferences return to your Personal Details page and select ‘Contact Me’, and your preferences will appear.
Review your ‘Contact Me’ preferences and select ‘Yes’ for your preferred methods of communication from Derby County and the club’s partners.
Please note, to ensure you receive the best offers from Derby County, select ‘Yes’ for ‘Email from DCFC’.
WIN BY UPDATING YOUR DETAILS!
As mentioned above, the club is currently running a competition to have the chance to deliver the matchball to the Match Referee in the centre circle when Derby County face Fulham at Pride Park Stadium on Tuesday 4th April 2017 (7:45pm).
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is update your details, including using a valid email address by 5pm on Friday 31st March. All fans with valid email addresses on Derby’s database will be entered in the draw to win.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Derby County Football Club Ltd (company no. 49139) whose registered office is at Pride Park Stadium, Derby, DE24 8XL
2. Employees of Derby County Football Club or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition
3. There is no entry fee for this competition
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this news story/article
5. Closing date for entry will be 5pm 31/03/17. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: x1 place to deliver the match ball to the referee in the centre circle on 04/04/17. The prize is non-transferable
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
11. A winner will be chosen at random
12. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 1 week of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
13. Derby County will notify the winner with full details of the prize
14. Derby County’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions