Derby County’s home meeting with Wolverhampton Wanderers this weekend will be RamsTV’s first live Sky Bet Championship stream for supporters based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
For the first time of the 2017/18 season, subscribers based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will be able to watch the entire match, exclusively, live on RamsTV.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect from our #DCFCvWWFC production...
- A preview show to the match - brought to you from Pride Park Stadium, host Jack Woodward will be joined by special guests Michael Johnson and Darren Bent to discuss the game ahead and will air across dcfc.co.uk at 6pm.
- Matchday Live will begin with a pre-match show beginning at 2:25pm ahead of the 3pm kick-off at Pride Park. Michael Johnson and England Under-20s manager Paul Simpson will join host Colin Gibson as live studio guests to build up to the Rams' meeting with Wolves and digest the team news coming out of Pride Park Stadium
- A pre-match interview with Gary Rowett ahead of kick-off.
- If you are based in the UK and Republic of Ireland you will be able to listen to live audio commentary from BBC Radio Derby, whilst subscribers based outside of the UK will be able to watch every kick of the action – with Jack Woodward and Shane Nicholson providing the match commentary.
- Match highlights (free to air) and the full 90 minutes (subscribers only) will be available across dcfc.co.uk and RamsTV after 12pm on Sunday.
- A review show - Host Colin Gibson will be joined by Roger Davies and Michael Johnson to review all the key action and will be aired on Monday ahead of the Under-23s’ season-opener against Arsenal (kick-off|: 7pm).
Match Highlights and the Matchday Live show will be available to view for supporters in the UK the day after each first-team fixture.
The new RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on our new-look website dcfc.co.uk – which launched In June and has been developed with significant supporter input.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Match Streaming (outside UK) - £110 annual subscription or £12.50 per month
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pride Park Stadium.