As was the case at the weekend, RamsTV will broadcast Derby County’s home meeting with Preston North End on Tuesday night to supporters based outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect from our #DCFCvPNE Matchday Live production:
- A review show which will broadcast from 6pm – as well as looking back at Saturday’s defeat to Wolverhampton Wanderers, RamsTV turn their attention to Preston and will bring you our pre-match interview Gary Rowett.
- This show will lead straight into our LIVE broadcast of the Under-23s’ match against Arsenal at St George’s Park.
- Matchday Live will begin with a pre-match show beginning at 7pm ahead of the 7:45pm kick-off.
- Michael Johnson and former Derby and Preston forward Jon Macken join host Colin Gibson as live studio guests to discuss the game ahead and team news coming out of Pride Park Stadium.
- New signing Tom Lawrence will be in the studio to discuss his move to the club and his hopes for the future.
- A pre-match interview with Gary Rowett ahead of kick-off.
- If you are based in the UK and Republic of Ireland you will be able to listen to live audio commentary from BBC Radio Derby, whilst subscribers based outside the UK will be able to watch every kick of the action – with Jack Woodward and Shane Nicholson providing commentary.
- Match Highlights and the full Matchday Live show will be available to view for supporters in the UK the day after each first-team fixture on 12pm across dcfc.co.uk and RamsTV.
The new RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on our new-look website dcfc.co.uk – which launched In June and has been developed with significant supporter input.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Match Streaming (outside UK) - £110 annual subscription or £12.50 per month
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pride Park Stadium.