Gary Rowett returns to St Andrew’s this weekend as Derby County prepare to take on Birmingham City and, as ever, you will be able to follow all the action as it unfolds on RamsTV.
Coverage leading up to the game will include Rowett’s pre-match press conference, along with interviews, the regular Preview Show and a look back at previous meetings between the sides.
Supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will also be able to watch every kick of the Rams’ trip to take on the Blues, with Matchday Live from 2.15pm on Saturday.
Once the dust at St Andrew’s has settled, RamsTV will also have comprehensive highlights along with an in-depth Review Show where former Rams stars will talk through all the key moments from the game.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- The Last Three – Birmingham City (6pm) – RamsTV takes a look back at the last three clashes between the Rams and the Blues, including Derby’s last gasp win at St Andrew’s last season.
- Pre-Match Interviews (6.30pm approx.) – RamsTV catches up with Derby County Manager, Gary Rowett, and Rams ‘keeper, Scott Carson, ahead of their trip to take on Birmingham City.
- Fan Cam – Pre-Birmingham (7pm) – Presenter Kim Birtwistle will be out and about again asking Rams fans how they think their side will get on at St Andrew’s.
- Pre-Match Press Conference: Birmingham City (8.30am approx.) – RamsTV will be LIVE on Derby County’s official Facebook page as Gary Rowett answers questions from the press ahead of his return to former club, Birmingham City.
- Birmingham City Preview Show (6pm) – Owen Bradley will be joined in the RamsTV studio by former Derby players, Roy McFarland and Shane Nicholson, as they look at what it will take for the Rams to bring all three points home from St. Andrew’s.
- FA Youth Cup Matchday Live – Norwich City Vs Derby County (6.45pm) – Warm up for the first team’s trip to Birmingham by watching Derby County’s under-18 side take on the Canaries in the Fourth Round of the FA Youth Cup (kick-off 7pm).
- Matchday Live: Birmingham City Vs Derby County (2.15pm) – Colin Gibson will be LIVE in the RamsTV studio with special guests as they build up to the game against Birmingham City with all the key stats, analysis and an exclusive pre-match interview with Derby’s boss, Gary Rowett.
- Coverage will then switch live to St Andrew’s where international RamsTV subscribers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary from Jack Woodward and former Ram, Shane Nicholson.
- Post-Match Extra: Birmingham City (5.30pm approx.) – Colin Gibson will be LIVE on Facebook with Shane Nicholson as they discuss the game at St. Andrew’s and hear from manager Gary Rowett.
- Match Highlights: Birmingham City (12pm) – All the goals, key incidents and moments from St Andrew’s the day before.
- Matchday Relived: Birmingham City (6pm) – Round off your weekend by watching a replay of RamsTV’s entire Matchday Live production from the day before, including the full 90 minutes of action and pre-match build up along with half and full-time analysis.
- Birmingham City Review Show (6pm) – Colin Gibson, Roger Davies and Shane Nicholson will review the Rams’ performance at Birmingham and look back at all the key talking points from the game.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Match Streaming (outside UK) - £110 annual subscription or £12.50 per month
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at St Andrew’s.