Neil Warnock’s high-flying Bluebirds swoop into Pride Park Stadium to face Derby County this Sunday lunchtime and RamsTV will once again have all the best match build-up, coverage and reaction.
A programme of new RamsTV content available from Thursday onwards includes exclusive interviews, a full Preview Show and a look back at the previous meeting between the two sides.
Former Derby and Cardiff winger Tommy Smith will be the special guest joining presenter Owen Bradley and RamsTV regular Michael Johnson for Matchday Live on Sunday. Smith is fondly remembered by the Derby faithful having notched 20 goals in just under 100 games for the Rams, before enjoying spells at Watford, QPR and Sunday’s opponents, Cardiff, amongst others.
The trio will be LIVE in the RamsTV studio for an early start of 11.15am as they build-up to kick-off: 12pm.
As this fixture has been selected for live TV coverage and due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will only be able to broadcast the match live in select countries, although a live audio stream of the game will also be available. Please click here for more information.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-match Press Conference: Cardiff City (10.00am) - Full coverage of manager Gary Rowett’s pre-match press conference at the Training Centre in partnership
- Preview Show: Cardiff City (6.00pm) – Owen Bradley, Marc Edworthy and Sam Winnall provide a comprehensive look ahead to Sunday’s game with interview clips, stats and match footage.
- Matchday Live: Derby County Vs Cardiff City (11.15am) – It’s an earlier start than usual as Owen Bradley, Michael Johnson and Tommy Smith build-up to the big game LIVE from RamsTV’s Pride Park studio ahead of kick-off at midday.
- Due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will be streaming the game live only in select countries, click here for more information, RamsTV subscribers will be able to listen to audio coverage of the game and also watch extended highlights and a replay of the full 90 minutes the following day.
- Post-Match Extra: Cardiff City (2.30pm approx.) – Head over to Derby County’s Facebook page to share your thoughts on Sunday’s result with Owen Bradley and Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show.
- Match Highlights: Cardiff City (12pm) – RamsTV’s extended highlights from the game the day before, featuring all the big game’s goals and key incidents.
- Review Show: Cardiff City (6pm) – Owen Bradley, Marc Edworthy and Roy McFarland will take a closer look at the game with the help of match action, interviews and all the key stats, facts and figures.
- Matchday Relived: Cardiff City (7pm) – Watch the entirety of RamsTV’s matchday production from the day before including the full 90 minutes of action along with the pre-game, half time and full-time analysis from the team in the RamsTV studio.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pride Park Stadium.