It’s the big one this Sunday and as ever RamsTV will be the place to go for all the pre-match build-up, coverage and reaction as Derby County travel to the City Ground to take on East Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest.
A packed schedule of content leading up to the game will take a look back on a history of fierce rivalry between the Rams and the Reds, as well as looking at how both sides are currently faring in the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season.
RamsTV will then be live on Sunday afternoon for an extended version of Matchday Live as former Rams Marc Edworthy and Kevin Wilson join Owen Bradley in the studio to build-up to kick-off.
As this fixture has been selected for live TV coverage and due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will only be able to broadcast the match live in select countries, although a live audio stream of the game will also be available if you are not in one of these countries. Please click here for more information.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Match Press Conference: Nottingham Forest (10am) The RamsTV cameras were at the Training Centre in partnership with the University of Derby as manager Gary Rowett and Curtis Davies answers the local and national media’s questions.
- Nottingham Forest Preview Show (6pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by former Ram Shane Nicholson and club ambassador Michael Johnson to build-up to the game using stats, key facts and footage from previous meetings between the two sides.
- Matchday Live: Nottingham Forest Vs Derby County (1.30pm) – RamsTV has a bumper pre-match show to build-up to the big match on Sunday afternoon. Owen Bradley will be joined LIVE in the RamsTV Studio by Kevin Wilson and Marc Edworthy as they cover all the key talking points in the hour leading up to kick-off (2.30pm).
- Due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will be streaming the game live only in select countries, click here for more information, RamsTV subscribers will be able to listen to audio coverage of the game and also watch extended highlights and a replay of the full 90 minutes the following day.
- Post-Match Extra: Nottingham Forest (5pm approx.) – RamsTV’s interactive Facebook Live show will feature the thoughts of Rams fans as well as a post-match interview with manager Gary Rowett.
- Match Highlights: Nottingham Forest (12pm) – RamsTV’s extended highlights from the game the day before, featuring all the big game’s goals and key incidents.
- Review Show: Nottingham Forest (6pm) – Former Rams defenders Shane Nicholson and Michael Johnson join Owen Bradley for in-depth analysis of the game from the day before.
- Matchday Relived: Nottingham Forest (7pm) – Watch the entirety of RamsTV’s matchday production including the full 90 minutes of action along with the pre-game, half and full-time analysis from the team in the RamsTV studio.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
First-Team Pay Per Game - Match Streaming (outside UK) - £5 for the individual game
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at the City Ground.