After beating Birmingham City last time out, Derby will be hoping to make it a second city double when they face Aston Villa this Saturday, and supporters can follow the best coverage of the game on RamsTV.
Build-up to the game begins with a chance to see the both sides’ Under-23s face off against each other when the young Rams host Villa at Loughborough University on Thursday night. Coverage will be available LIVE and for FREE on RamsTV via dcfc.co.uk and the official DCFC app from 6.45pm.
The focus switches to the first team from Friday with the usual pre-match interviews as well as a comprehensive Preview Show hosted by RamsTV’s Colin Gibson.
Saturday afternoon will see RamsTV LIVE from 2.30pm when Owen Bradley joined by regular studio pundit Michael Johnson alongside former Derby and Villa striker Tommy Johnson.
The trio will build up to kick-off with clips, stats, exclusive interviews and of course, lively studio discussion. RamsTV’s pre-match show is FREE to watch for all, through both dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC app and on Derby County’s official Facebook page.
Supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will then be able to watch every kick of the game (kick-off 3pm) with commentary from Jack Woodward and Shane Nicholson. For Streaming options please click here.
Once the final whistle has been blown, RamsTV will be THE place to be get all the best post-match reaction, including exclusive interviews with Frank Lampard and his players, as well as comprehensive highlights packages.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Matchday Live: Aston Villa U23s (6.45pm) – Watch Derby Under-23s’ Premier League Cup clash with Aston Villa LIVE and for FREE right here on dcfc.co.uk or through the DCFC official app.
- Pre-Match Interviews – Manager Frank Lampard and a member of his first team squad sit down with RamsTV’s Colin Gibson to discuss the upcoming test against Dean Smith’s Aston Villa on Saturday.
- The Preview Show: Aston Villa (Available from 6pm) – Colin Gibson, Shane Nicholson and Roger Davies are in the RamsTV Studio to discuss what it will take for Frank Lampard’s side to take three points from a tough-looking test against Aston Villa.
- Matchday Live: Aston Villa (2.30pm) – RamsTV’s half hour pre-match show starts at 2.30pm with Owen Bradley, Michael Johnson and Tommy Johnson building up to kick off at 3pm. The pre-match show is available LIVE and for FREE through the dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s official Facebook channel.
- Post Match Extra: Aston Villa (5.30pm Approx.) – Join Owen Bradley and Shane Nicholson on Facebook for RamsTV’s award-nominated post match show where they will be responding to fans’ comments and hearing from Derby manager Frank Lampard.
- Post Match Interviews – The post match thoughts of Frank Lampard and members of his Derby County squad will be available shortly after the full time whistle.
From kick-off, international RamsTV subscribers and pay-per-view customers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary as well as half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
- Match Highlights: Aston Villa (12pm) – Extended highlights featuring all the key moments from the dame before will be available on dcfc.co.uk. For those in a rush, short highlights featuring, only the very best of the action, will be available on the club’s YouTube channel.
- Matchday Relived: Aston Villa (6pm) – Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the day before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of match action, along with half time and full time analysis.
- The Review Show: Aston Villa (6pm) – Owen Bradley will be joined by guests Marc Edworthy and Roy McFarland as they review all the action from the weekend and share their thoughts on the season so far as the Rams head into the latest two week international break.
Full details of RamsTV streaming options can be found here.