Sky Bet Championship football returns to Pride Park Stadium this Saturday as Derby take on Swansea City, and fans can follow the very best coverage of the game on RamsTV.
A busy schedule of content has already begun, with exclusive pre-match interviews and a comprehensive Preview Show available to watch now on dcfc.co.uk and through the official DCFC app.
Saturday afternoon will see RamsTV LIVE from 2.30pm when Owen Bradley joined by studio guests Shane Nicholson and Michael Johnson.
The trio will build up to kick-off with clips, stats, exclusive interviews and of course, lively studio discussion. RamsTV’s pre-match show is FREE to watch for all, through both dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC app and on Derby County’s official Facebook page.
Supporters based outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland will then be able to watch every kick of the game (kick-off 3pm) with commentary from Jack Woodward and Marc Edworthy. For Streaming options please click here.
Once the final whistle has been blown, RamsTV will be THE place to be get all the best post-match reaction, including exclusive interviews with Frank Lampard and his players, as well as comprehensive highlights packages.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- Pre-Match Interviews – Manager Frank Lampard and striker Jack Marriot sit down with RamsTV’s Colin Gibson to discuss the upcoming test against Garry Monk’s Birmingham City on Saturday.
- The Preview Show: Swansea City (Available from 6pm) – Colin Gibson will be joined by Marc Edworthy and Roger Davies as they assess Wednesday night’s defeat to Stoke, before they discuss what it will take to claim three points from Swansea City.
- Matchday Live: Bristol City U23s (6.45pm) – RamsTV presents LIVE coverage of the young Rams’ Premier League cup fixture away to Bristol City. The game is FREE to watch via dcfc.co.uk and the official DCFC app.
- Matchday Live: Swansea City (2.30pm) – RamsTV’s half hour pre-match show starts at 2.30pm with Owen Bradley, Michael Johnson and Shane Nicholson building up to kick off at 3pm. The pre-match show is available LIVE and for FREE through the dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s official Facebook channel.
- Post Match Extra: Swansea City (5.30pm Approx.) – Owen Bradley will be joined LIVE on Derby County’s official Facebook page by Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show, featuring an exclusive interview from Rams manager Frank Lampard.
- Post Match Interviews – The post match thoughts of Frank Lampard and members of his Derby County squad will be available shortly after the full time whistle.
From kick-off, International RamsTV subscribers and pay-per-view customers will be able to watch the full game with live commentary as well as half-time and full-time analysis from the RamsTV studio.
- Match Highlights: Swansea City (12pm) – Extended highlights featuring all the key moments from the game the day before will be available on dcfc.co.uk. For those in a rush, short highlights featuring, only the very best of the action, will be available on the club’s YouTube channel.
- Matchday Relived: Swansea City (6pm) – Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the day before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of match action, along with half time and full time analysis.
- The Review Show: Swansea City (6pm) – Owen Bradley will be joined by guests Marc Edworthy and Roy McFarland as they review all the action from the weekend, including a look at how the Rams’ youth teams got on.
Full details of RamsTV streaming options can be found here.