Pride Park Stadium is all set for the big one as Derby face Nottingham Forest on Monday night and Derby fans from across the globe can follow all the best build-up, coverage and reaction on RamsTV.
With anticipation for the East Midlands derby building, RamsTV’s bumper schedule has already begun. There’s the chance to look back at a windswept encounter between the two sides over a decade ago, whilst Colin Gibson speaks to a man who was a hero at either end of the A52 in RamsTV Meets.
On top of this, there’ll be the usual comprehensive Preview Show, along with in-depth interviews with manager Frank Lampard and Tom Huddlestone. All of this pre-match content is available to watch for FREE across dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s YouTube channel.
Monday night’s Matchday Live show will start at 7pm and will see presenter Owen Bradley joined LIVE in the studio by former Derby County captains, Shaun Barker and Michael Johnson. The trio will build-up to kick-off (7.45pm) with stats, match clips and healthy studio discussion.
As this fixture has been selected for live international TV coverage and due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will only be able to broadcast the match live in select countries, although a live audio stream of the game will also be available. Please click here for more information.
Fans will also be able to see a full replay of RamsTV’s Matchday Live production from Tuesday evening.
Once the final whistle has been blown, RamsTV will be THE place to be get all the best post-match reaction, including interviews with Frank Lampard and his players, as well as comprehensive highlights packages and a full Review Show.
Here’s a full rundown of what’s coming up on RamsTV:
- RamsTV Meets: John McGovern (Part One) – Colin Gibson sits down with John McGovern to hear how the former Derby and Forest midfielder became a hero at both ends of the A52.
- Academy Review Show: The Season So Far - Darren Wassall and Justin Walker joined Owen Bradley and Marc Edworthy to assess a great first half of the season for the Rams’ Under-23 and Under-18 sides.
- Preview Show: Nottingham Forest (6.00pm) – Owen Bradley is joined by Shane Nicholson and Roger Davies as they look ahead to Monday night’s East Midlands derby with local rivals Nottingham Forest.
- Pre-Match Interviews – Frank Lampard and experienced East Midlands derby veteran Tom Huddlestone sit down with Colin Gibson to discuss how the side have been preparing for Monday night’s match.
- Rams Classics: Derby County v Nottingham Forest (March 2004) – Relive a famous afternoon at Pride Park in which the Rams were helped along to an impressive victory over their rivals thanks to a conveniently placed coffee cup.
- RamsTV Meets: John McGovern (Part Two) – The second part of Colin Gibson’s extended sit down with one of Brian Clough’s most trusted players.
- Matchday Live: Nottingham Forest (7.00pm) – RamsTV will be on air from 7pm for a specially extended pre-match show featuring studio guests Michael Johnson and Shaun Barker. The pre-match show is available LIVE and for FREE through dcfc.co.uk, the official DCFC App and on Derby County’s Facebook page.
- Post Match Extra: Nottingham Forest (10pm Approx.) – Owen Bradley will be joined LIVE on Derby County’s official Facebook page by Shane Nicholson in RamsTV’s interactive post-match show, featuring a post-match interview from manager Frank Lampard.
- Post Match Reaction – Look out for exclusive post match reaction on dcfc.co.uk and YouTube from manager Frank Lampard and his players following the conclusion of the match against Forest.
Due to international broadcasting rights, RamsTV will be streaming the game live only in select countries, click here for more information. RamsTV subscribers will be able to listen to audio coverage of the game and also watch extended highlights and a replay of the full 90 minutes the following day.
- Match Highlights: Nottingham Forest (12pm) – Extended highlights featuring all the key moments from the game before will be available on dcfc.co.uk. For those in a rush, short highlights featuring only the very best of the action, will be available on the club’s YouTube channel.
- The Review Show: Nottingham Forest (6pm) – Owen Bradley will be joined by Roger Davies and Marc Edworthy as they analyse all the action from the match the evening before.
- Matchday Relived: Nottingham Forest (7pm) – Watch the entirety of the Matchday Live production from the day before, including pre-match build-up, the full 90 minutes of match action, along with half time and full time analysis.
Full details of RamsTV streaming options can be found here.