ORIGINAL PUBLISH DATE: TUESDAY 8th DECEMBER
Whilst Derby will remain as a Covid-19 Tier 3 location
until next week’s UK Government review, with Pride Park Stadium continuing to
host matches behind closed doors, the club continues to liaise closely with the
appropriate authorities to ensure a robust operational plan is in place for
when a limited number of Rams supporters can safely return.
With around 10,000 Season Ticket Holders and Seasonal Hospitality Members registered for the current season, accommodating only 2,000 spectators (Tier 2) or 4,000 spectators (Tier 1) at Pride Park Stadium is complex.
However, after consultation with other football clubs and Derby County supporter representatives, the club has determined that, when appropriate:
* Tickets will be strictly restricted to 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders and Seasonal Hospitality Members with either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 address (those with a Tier 3 address should not apply for tickets). Away supporters will not be allocated any tickets
* Tickets will only be available online from 10am 7-days before the match, and attendees must agree to the Terms & Conditions and Covid-19 Supporters Code of Conduct, click HERE
* Season Ticket Holders can apply for ONE ticket for each Fan ID on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, the location of which will be restricted to single and paired seats in the East Stand if only 2,000 spectators (Tier 2) or East & North Stands if 4,000 spectators (Tier 1).
* Paired seats will have 3-seat social distancing on the same row and single seats will be on the rows in front/behind, ensuring all sets of seats are socially distanced by at least 1-metre. Seats adjacent to the aisles will be unavailable; and designated ‘Passing Places’ will be installed in every block
* Season Ticket Holders issued with a ticket will be unable to attend another match until such time as their fellow Season Ticket Holders have had the opportunity of attending
The club will provide a further update following next week’s UK Government review.
For the latest UK Government Covid-19 guidance, please visit gov.uk/coronavirus.