The December edition of The Rampage is out now!
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is a bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
Each edition of the Rampage is released on the second Thursday of each month.
The fourth edition of the 2020/21 season includes:
* The Rampage pays tribute to Jim Smith one year on from his passing, looking back on tales of his time in charge of the Rams with interviews from former players and media professionals Colin Gibson and Steve Nicholson on their memories of The Bald Eagle.
* Mr. Derby County, 103-year-old Derek Eley, reminisces on his favourite Derby County days which includes watching the Rams win the FA Cup in person, his friendship with a former Chairman and giving Roy McFarland a lift after a game.
* In an in-depth interview, Curtis Davies discusses his incredible determination to become a professional football player as a teenager, his career so far and his thoughts on life after football.
* RamsTV presenter, Owen Bradley, plays the Derby County World Cup. After creating the best teams from Nations are groups of Nations of Rams players, he pits the teams against eachother.
* We catch-up with the people behind the amazing crowd-funding achievement to raise funds for a bust of Reg Harrison as well as an update from the sculptor making it.
* International Rams Kelle Roos, Krystian Bielik and Kamil Jozwiak discussed their transitions to life in a different country discussing differences like language, buying a TV Licence and even baked beans!
* Derby County Researcher for Football Manager, Stuart Hughes details the process of how he rates the Derby players for the game as well as highlights the top picks and prospects to add to your team.
* In a deeper look at recruitment, Head of Academy Recruitment, Jamie Smith, gave an insight into the workings of finding the country’s best young prospects.
* And much, much more!
ACA Creative are offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
- For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.