The Rampage’s first edition of the New Year is out NOW and, as ever, is packed with exclusive interviews and content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The January edition includes:
- A year on from Wayne Rooney’s arrival at Derby County, The Rampage takes a look at his impact with the Rams as well a detailed look back over 2020 that has seen the emergence of Jason Knight, Louie Sibley scoring a hat-trick in his only his second league start and much more.
- We spoke to six-year-old Audrina Hatton-Wright who you may remember as our inspirational mascot at Wembley in the Play-Off Final in 2019. The young Derby fan has just celebrated one-year anniversary since ringing her end of cancer treatment bell. She is healthy and full of energy as we talk about her unique friendships with some of the Derby players and her love for the club. To read an extract of the piece, CLICK HERE.
- With the January transfer window open Derby’s Head of Recruiting Joe McClaren gives a behind the scenes look at the recruiting team and their work to identify players from across Europe and bring them to the club.
- In an exclusive interview with David Marshall, the goalkeeper discusses his recent heroics for Scotland to help send them to their first major tournament since he was a young boy. To read an extract from the piece,
- The club and the Derby County Community Trust worked tirelessly over the festive period to give back to the local community, from small gifts of thanks to the everyday heroes throughout the pandemic, to a slightly different version of their annual hospital visit as well as cooking and delivering Christmas dinners to around 500 people around Derby. We take a look back on all their hard work.
- RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley pits the Rams and the Reds against each other in a unique way, looking at players and managers who have been associated with both Derby County and Nottingham Forest and speaking to media professionals from each side to decide which team can claim them as their legend.
- 2020 was another remarkable year for the Derby County Academy and in an in-depth look at the past year we break down the impressive numbers and reflect on the highlights.
- And much, much more!
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from DCFCMegastore.co.uk for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.