The February edition of Derby County's monthly magazine 'The Rampage' is now on sale - and it is packed with exclusive interviews and content.
This month’s edition features a special tribute to one of the legends of football Wayne Rooney, who brought down the curtain of his illustrious career on January 15th 2021 to become Derby County’s full-time manager.
Inside the magazine, we take a look back at some of his most iconic moments and talk to people closest to his career as they pay tribute to his stellar career. There is also an interview with the manager himself as he spoke exclusively to The Rampage.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaces the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The February edition includes:
- An in-depth chat with Derby County manager Wayne Rooney, spanning nine pages. He talks about his winning appetite, the importance of good man-management and his hunger to succeed.
- Owen Bradley chats to members of the local press to discuss what it is really like to cover Derby County. The highs, the lows, memorable stories and much more.
- The Rampage spoke to some notable names who aided Wayne’s development as a footballer, notably Sir Alex Ferguson and Sven-Göran Eriksson.
- We detail some of Wayne Rooney’s most iconic moments, from goals, celebrations and awards, in pictures.
- Central defender Curtis Davies pens a five-page blog discussing his rehabilitation from an Achilles injury which he sustained in a 0-0 draw against Brentford in December.
- As February is National Heart Month, former Academy graduate Mark O’Brien discusses his career which was unfortunately affected by heart issues. Despite being given little chance of playing again, Mark defied the odds and went on to make 200 career appearances in professional football.
- The Rampage takes a closer look at the stats, statistics and values of the Derby County Academy which continues to flourish.
- RamsTV presenter Owen Bradley talks to commentator Clive Tyldesley who delivered the famous ‘Remember the name’ line as Wayne Rooney scored his first Premier League goal for Everton against Arsenal in 2002.
- We talk to Georgi Kinkladze who reflects on his time at Derby County, whilst this month’s Cult Hero is Stephen Pearson.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from DCFCMegastore.co.uk for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.