The June edition of The Rampage is now on sale and is once again packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives and replaced the matchday programme for the 2020/21 season.
The June edition includes:
- Two Derby County players are set to feature in the upcoming European Championships that begin this month in the form of Scotland's David Marshall and Poland's Kamil Jozwiak. The Rampage takes a look at their journey to reach the finals with their respective countries.
- Owen Bradley looks back on Martyn Waghorn’s 30 goals for the Rams and attempts to rank them in order of significance and quality.
- Whilst the 2020/21 campaign did not go to plan for Derby County, we take an in-depth look back to see how it all unfolded in a Season Review.
- Adding to the two current Derby County players, there are also three former Rams who have been selected to represent their country at the European Championships, The Rampage takes a closer look at those individuals.
- Back in 1990, Mark Wright wrote his name into Derby County history as he became the first player representing the football club to score in the FIFA World Cup finals - we hear from the former defender.
- Curtis Davies put his body on the line for Derby County on the final day of the 2020/21 season as the Rams avoided relegation from the Sky Bet Championship. He pens a blog for The Rampage detailing his fight back.
- In the second part of this feature, we detail Arthur Cox’s achievements as Derby County’s manager, 37 years on since his appointment as boss.
- Former Derby County favourite Mart Poom features as this month’s Cult Hero.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from DCFCMegastore.co.uk for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To buy your copy, CLICK HERE.