Supporters wishing to purchase tickets for Derby County's pre-season friendly at Notts County this weekend from the Ticket Office should note that these are now off sale.
Wayne Rooney’s side will head to Meadow Lane to face the National League club on Sunday 1st August (1pm kick-off).
Derby were allocated 1,999 tickets for the game and these were available online only on dcfc.co.uk and posted to supporters at their home address.
Tickets went off sale at 12pm on Wednesday 28th July, but a limited number of tickets are still available for Rams fans through the Magpies' own ticketing system by clicking here.
- These are all e-ticket only
- It is important that Derby supporters only book in the Jimmy Sirrel stand
- These advance tickets are only available until 1pm on Saturday 31st July
- There are no sales on matchday for away supporters. Fans fans must not travel unless they have a ticket
Notts County have advised our supporters of the following information ahead of Sunday’s pre-season trip to Meadow Lane.
While government restrictions have been eased, the Magpies hope this advice will help everybody enjoy a safe and comfortable visit:
* No away tickets will be available from Meadow Lane on matchday
* Please note the stand, turnstile number, entrance, row and seat number displayed on your ticket and use the correct entry point
* Retain your ticket at all times
* Mask-wearing is advised in environments such as the club shop, toilets or concourse kiosks
* Please keep left on stairwells and follow one-way signage
* Sanitising stations are available, please feel free to help yourself
* Respect others when passing them in close proximity, such as when taking your seat
* Please don’t wait for players or staff in the car park after the match as autographs and photographs won’t be permitted
Concourse kiosks will be serving alcohol and open until after half-time.
Proof of age may be required on entry for any concessionary tickets.
Match ticket refunds are not available for this game from Derby County.