Derby County’s first Sky Bet Championship fixture on home turf following the September international break will see Stoke City come to town this weekend.
Wayne Rooney’s side will welcome the Potters to Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 18th September (3pm kick-off) in their fourth home league fixture of the campaign.
For those supporters attending the game, we wish to provide the following guidance and information:
* Ticket sales end at 1pm on the day of the game and are only available to buy online. No tickets are available to buy after this point. Season Ticket Holders are required to process their individual match ticket online in advance of the fixture. Supporters should not turn up without a ticket on the day.
* The Ticket Office counters and phone lines remain closed until further notice on matchdays.
* Season Ticket cards are NOT valid for this game.
* Match tickets that have been sent via the ‘Print at Home’ & Mobile ticket delivery methods have been sent to the email address we have registered to your Fan ID (please check your junk/spam folders) so please ensure that your details are up to date on dcfc.co.uk
* If you have NOT received your e-ticket please contact the Ticket Office on [email protected] before the day of the game, in order to avoid unnecessarily queuing at the Ticket Access Query windows
* Supporters that selected the 'Print at Home' delivery option must print their tickets prior to arriving at the stadium on white A4 paper, using black ink only.
* There will be no facility for collecting tickets on a matchday at this time.
* It is also possible for supporters that selected the Mobile Ticket delivery option to scan their match ticket on a smartphone device.
* Supporters that had a match ticket posted to their home address are advised to scan the ticket at the turnstiles as normal.
* There is no option to upgrade nor downgrade tickets on the day of the game, therefore please make sure you have obtained/purchased the correct age category.
* In line with NHS Test & Trace guidelines, when applying for a ticket, supporters must ensure their personal and contact details are correct and must provide their current telephone number.
* Supporters with any match ticket related enquiries prior to the day of the game are advised to email [email protected]. Disabled supporters with any access enquires are requested to email [email protected].
* Ticketing FAQs for this game can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/ticketing-useful-infor...
* The Ticket Access windows, located on the North Stand, will be open from 1:30pm for supporters having issues gaining entry on their tickets.
* The access issue windows are open to support and help with stadium access issues. There are no sales available for Season Tickets or any other match tickets or enquiries.
* The turnstiles will open at 1:30pm and kick-off is at 3pm. Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid unnecessary queues.
* Matchday staff will be available to assist with any queries and direct supporters to their seats. They will be wearing blue tabards and be located around the stadium.
* Bags must be no larger than 45cm x 30cm x 15cm and are subject to search. There is no on-site storage facility for oversized bags. If you have a medical condition that requires you to bring a bag or other equipment, please email [email protected].
* Disabled supporters who have claimed a complimentary Personal Assistant Ticket will also be required to email [email protected] with the full contact details of their Personal Assistant (full name, address, telephone number) as entry into the stadium will not be permitted until this information has been provided.
Code Of Conduct
Derby County's COVID-19 Supporters Code of Conduct can be found here: dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-co...
* Car Parking is now SOLD OUT this fixture (Car Park A and Car Park B, which is located directly behind the South Stand). The lead supporter will be placed on our guestlist, and you will be required to give that name on arrival to gain entry. Supporters will not be able to purchase stadium car parking on the day of the game. Supporters that require Accessible Parking are advised to email [email protected] prior to the match.
* In the interest of our supporters' safety, we are advising fans to wear a face covering or face visor (covering both their nose and mouth) in the concourses and toilet areas, unless they are consuming refreshments, medically exempt or under the age of 12.
* Although wearing a mask is no longer mandatory, please consider others around you. Please also continue to use the hand sanitising stations around Pride Park Stadium and try and avoid close contact with others where possible. Finally, please always follow the guidance of Stewards.
* A limited menu will be served from the concourse kiosks, including pies, hot dogs, drinks and confectionary. This includes a limited range of hot and cold food plus draught alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
* Pride Park Stadium is now a cashless venue, debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) and contactless payment are accepted.
* The Yard at Pride Park Stadium will be open from 1pm until kick-off and after the final whistle until 7pm.
A Bar Menu will be available to supporters on first-come, first-served basis.
* The Rampage, the club’s monthly magazine, will be available to buy from the DCFCMegastore as well as from sellers situated in various points outside Pride Park Stadium.
* Derby County supporter and poet Jamie Thrasivoulou will take part in a pre-match question and answer session on the Pride Park pitch to discuss his upcoming play, Extra Time, about the Rams. He will also read his We Are Derby poem on the pitch ahead of kick-off.
* The DCFCMegastore will be open from 9am until 6pm, stocking the new 2021/22 Derby County home, away and third kits, trainingwear and many other products. The DCFCMegastore’s ‘Ministore’ outside the stadium will be open from 12pm until kick-off and then after the final whistle until 6pm.
* Supporters wishing to place a matchday bet can do so using club partner Unibet's fast and secure betting App easily from their mobile, as well as at the Unibet stations in the concourse areas.
Download from the Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/unibet-pro/id4633353...
Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
Please Note: 18+ only. begambleaware.org.
* For any more information please see the FAQ section on dcfc.co.uk, or simply click here.