The September edition of The Rampage is on sale now and is once again packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 100-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives.
The September edition includes:
- After scoring on his Derby County debut to earn the Rams’ first win of the 2021/22 Sky Bet Championship season at Hull City in August, The Rampage spoke to new signing Sam Baldock about growing up in a sporty household as well as his career so far.
- Owen Bradley takes a light-hearted look across the last 25 years of Derby County signings and builds a 24-man strong squad.
- After suffering a career-ending injury and almost losing his right leg, Jason Pearcey has rebuilt a career in coaching. He spent over a decade in the club’s Academy before moving into a senior role at the club. The Rampage spoke to the club’s Head Goalkeeping Coach to learn more about his journey.
- Former Derby County defender and assistant manager Chris Powell spent the summer with Gareth Southgate’s England national side as they reached the UEFA European Championships final for the first time in their history. As well as speaking about his time with the Rams, he gave an insight into the Three Lions camp this summer.
- World Suicide Prevention Day takes place on Friday 10th September 2021. We detail the work Derby County Community Trust do to help those in need.
- Football's Braveheart is the riveting life story of Dave Mackay, the fearless, skilled, heroic and barrel-chested left-half who was an icon for Tottenham Hotspur, Heart of Midlothian, Derby County and Scotland. We spoke to author Mike Donovan.
- The Rampage catches up with former Derby County midfielder Adam Bolder.
- In a new feature, My Rams’ Story will profile a Derby County supporter with a story to tell. Narinder Virk is the first to tell his story.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from ACA Creative for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To order your copy, CLICK HERE.