Derby County announced last month that 2021/22 Season Ticket Cards would become operational beginning with the home match against AFC Bournemouth on Sunday 21st November (12pm kick-off).
Season Ticket Holders should note that the previous method used for home league games this season, processing an individual match ticket online, is no longer available and their Season Ticket Card MUST be used to gain access to Pride Park Stadium.
In the lead-up to Season Ticket Cards being active for the first time this season, the club would like to remind Season Ticket Holders of the following options.
Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to collect their cards and, if helpful, those for family, friends, and colleagues (providing appropriate Fan ID’s) from the Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium.
Supporters are asked not to leave collection to the last minute if attending the AFC Bournemouth match.
The Ticket Office will be open from 9am until kick-off on the day of the Bournemouth fixture.
Although more than 10,000 Season Ticket Holders have already collected their Season Ticket Cards, the club is now able to offer a postal option - especially useful for supporters either living outside the local area or physically unable to collect in person.
The option to have Season Ticket Cards posted can be accessed by clicking here and following the steps below:
* Login to your account on dcfc.co.uk
* Select ‘Tickets’ from the dropdown menu
* Select ‘Season Tickets’ on the sub menu
* Select the ‘Post My ST Card’ tile
* Select the number of cards you want posted
* Assign the owners to each card you want posted
* Proceed to checkout
* Select the Post Option one last time then proceed to payment
* £2 per card will be charged to cover third-party fees and postage
* If attending the AFC Bournemouth match, the deadline for the postal option is 12-noon on Wednesday 17th November
* The postal option is currently only available for Full Season Ticket Holders. Information on Half Season Ticket Cards, operational beginning with the home match against West Bromwich Albion on Monday 27th December (3pm kick-off), will be released in due course
Ticket Office Opening Hours
The Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium is now open six days a week from 10am to 4pm on Monday-Saturday, as well as from 9am on the day of the AFC Bournemouth fixture.
Supporters can also call the Ticket Office on 0871 472 1884 (option 1), but please note that calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge to speak to a member of staff.
There is also the option to email [email protected] with the helpdesk operational from 9am to 5pm on Monday-Friday.