The November edition of The Rampage is now on sale and is packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
Produced in-house together with ACA Creative, The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 80-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives.
The November edition includes:
- On 17th September 2021, a statement was issued by the club’s Board of Directors of their intent to put Derby County Football Club into administration. Since then, the Rams have shown tremendous fight in their battle for survival so far.
- At 39-years-of-age, Phil Jagielka is showing that age is just a number. Assured performances at the heart of defence have contributed to Derby’s impressive defensive record, and should this be his final swansong, he wants to make sure he goes out on a high.
- Owen Bradley discusses if certain Derby County records will stand the test of time.
- Jamie Thrasivoulou is the man responsible to the club’s iconic ‘We Are Derby’ poem. It’s become a symbol of matchdays at Pride Park Stadium and The Rampage spoke with Jamie about the poem itself and the recent Derby Theatre stage show, Extra Time, which he helped produce.
- Extra Time was a recent stage show, held at Derby Theatre in October, which showcased Derby County’s famous 1946 FA Cup Final victory over Charlton Athletic. It proved popular with both theatre-goers and Derby supporters, and Owen Bradley was there to give his take on the production.
- When Arthur Cox secured the signing of John Gregory in the mid-1980s, it was seen as a coup. He had represented England 18-months previous and dropped from the First Division to the Third to sign for the Rams.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.
To order your copy, CLICK HERE.