The December edition of The Rampage is now on sale and is packed with exclusive interviews and club content.
The Rampage is Derby County's bumper 80-page A4 monthly publication inviting readers to get closer to the action behind the closed doors of Moor Farm Training Ground and Pride Park Stadium as well as journey through the archives.
The December edition includes:
- Jason Knight turns 21 in February 2022, but his rise to the Derby County first team can only be described as monumental. The youngster has been a consistent member of the team after making his debut in August 2019 and has earned several international caps for the Republic of Ireland. The Rampage spoke exclusively to Derby’s number 38.
- Owen Bradley explores why more and more youngsters have made their debut in the last 20 years as opposed to the other one hundred.
- Ben Warren represented Derby County at the start of the 1900s. He played in an FA Cup Final and made over 250 appearances for the club, but suffered terribly with mental health issues before passing away in 1917. Recently, a local man, Colin Smith, learned of his relationship to Ben and visited his grave, which was in desperate need of repair. Colin made it his task to raise money for a new one. This is the heart-warming tale of Colin’s project to restore Ben’s history.
- It’s been two years since we lost iconic Derby County manager Jim Smith, whilst one year ago this month, Tommy Docherty passed away. We remember both of those in this edition of The Rampage.
- For supporters of a certain age, everyone had a Derby County Panini collection. Greg Lansdowne, author of 'Panini Football Stickers - The Official Celebration', recalls Derby’s Panini history.
- Phil Gee’s big break in professional football came in Derby County’s 1985/86 campaign under Arthur Cox, as he went from a painter and decorator to promotion-winner inside just eight months.
The Rampage will be available to purchase each month from the DCFCMegastore at Pride Park Stadium for £5.
ACA Creative are also offering a variety of subscription options, which include a one-time purchase of single editions or a six-month or 12-month subscription.
Subscription options and prices:
- Single Edition Order - £5 (Plus P&P)
- Six-Month Subscription - £30 (Plus P&P)
- Annual Subscription - £60 (P&P included)
For full details and to purchase your subscription online, CLICK HERE.