The big one is here and ahead of Derby County’s East Midlands derby showdown with Nottingham Forest, RamsTV’s production schedule has been confirmed.
Whilst there is going to be a big game on the pitch, there is a debut off it as Owen Bradley takes his place in the RamsTV studio for the first time since being announced as the new face of the club’s expanding digital media coverage!
Due to the game being screened live on Sky Sports, RamsTV are NOT be able to stream this match against Forest live, but supporters, both in the UK and abroad, will still able to listen to every moment of the action.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect from our #DCFCvNFFC Matchday Live production:
- The Nottingham Forest Preview Show (6pm) Host Jack Woodard is joined in the RamsTV studio by former Rams defender Shane Nicholson and presenter Colin Gibson to look ahead to the visit of Mark Warburton’s Nottingham Forest.
- The Pre-Match Press Conference (6:30pm) – You have seen our interviews, but what was said to the local and national media? You can find out by watching Gary Rowett and Andre Wisdom’s busy pre-match press conference, in full, only on RamsTV!
- Supporters’ Forest Predictions (6pm) – we sent Kim Birtwistle out into Derby’s city centre to get the thoughts of Rams supporters ahead of the big game on Sunday.
- RamsTV Meets… Darren Wassall Part One (6:30pm) – a former Derby and Forest defender, Colin Gibson sat down for in-depth chat with Darren Wassall to discuss his playing career to date and Brian Clough.
- Analysing Analytics (7pm) – RamsTV recently sat down with Head of Performance Analysis, Joe Carnall, to look at what preparations goes into a big game derby fixture from an analytics point of view.
- Behind The Scenes With Eyez (7:30pm) – His football freestyle video went down a storm on Friday and RamsTV was there every step of the way through its production. Now you can see how it was produced.
- Matchday Live (12:30pm) – Owen Bradley takes his place in the RamsTV studio for the first time since becoming the club’s lead presenter and is joined by former Derby defenders Michael Johnson and Shane Nicholson to bring you the final preview ahead of Sunday’s East Midlands derby showdown with Nottingham Forest.
- Matchday Live will be the only place supporters will be able to catch the final pre-match interview with Gary Rowett ahead of kick-off (1:15pm).
- If you are based in the UK and Republic of Ireland you will be able to listen to live audio commentary from BBC Radio Derby, whilst subscribers based outside the UK will also be able to listen to all the action every step of the way – with Jack Woodward and Darren Bent providing live commentary on the latter.
- Match Highlights and the full Matchday Live show will be available to view for supporters in the UK the day after each first-team fixture on 12pm across dcfc.co.uk and RamsTV.
- The Nottingham Forest Review Show (6pm) Owen Bradley will be joined by Rams club ambassador Marc Edworthy and former defender Shane Nicholson in the RamsTV studio to analyse Derby’s meeting with Forest.
The RamsTV streaming service is available to all supporters who register on dcfc.co.uk.
To access the full RamsTV streaming service will cost the following:
First-Team Match Streaming (outside UK) - £110 annual subscription or £12.50 per month
First-Team Audio Commentary (worldwide) - £45 annual subscription or £5 per month
A link to packages can be found here.
The two premium services are in addition to the regular pre-match and post-match interviews on RamsTV.
Supporters will also be able to follow all of the action, as usual, across our social media channels.
We will be providing behind the scenes content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will also provide a blow-by-blow account of proceedings at Pride Park Stadium.